Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

A Warning

DreadMasters

Wanted For Crimes Against Civilization:

Dread Masters "Bestia"; "Brontesˇ, "Calphays", "Raptus", "Tyrans"

FOR COMMITTING NUMEROUS WAR CRIMES DURING THE GREAT WAR

FOR ESCAPING AND EVADING LAWFUL REPUBLIC JUSTICE

FOR COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST THE LAWFUL ALLIES OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC, THE HUTT CARTEL

FOR THE UNDECLARED INVASION OF HUTT SPACE

FOR COMMITTING NUMEROUS WAR CRIMES AGAINST THE CITIZENRY OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC

FOR COMMITTING ACTS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST THE CITIZENRY OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC

FOR THE UNDECLARED INVASION OF REPUBLIC SPACE

FOR EXECUTING UNIFORMED REPUBLIC PRISONERS OF WAR

FOR THE USE OF CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT ON UNIFORMED REPUBLIC PRISONERS OF WAR

FOR CONDUCTING UNLAWFUL AND UNETHICAL EXPERIMENTS ON REPUBLIC CIVILIAN AND MILITARY PERSONNEL

FOR THE UNDECLARED INVASION OF THE PLANET DENOVA

FOR THE UNDECLARED INVASION OF THE PLANET BELSAVIS

FOR THE UNDECLARED INVASION OF GREE SPACE

FOR COMITTING ACTS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST THE CITIZENRY OF THE GREE ENCLAVE

FOR THREATENING GALACTIC SECURITY BY UNLAWFULLY ACTIVATING A SEALED GREE HYPERGATE

FOR CONSPIRING WITH GALACTIC CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD AGAINST REPUBLIC INTERESTS

FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE HOLY ORDER OF THE JEDI KNIGHTS

YOU ARE HEREBY UNDER ARREST IN THE NAME OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC.

Turn yourselves over to our designed Jedi and Republic Special Forces Strike Team and the Republic guarantees a fair and lawful treatment. You will be frozen in carbonite and turned over to the most respectable and powerful Jedi healers who will attempt to cleanse you of the corruption of the Dark Side. Failing to surrender upon first warning or committing any other act in violation of the Constution of the Galactic Republic, Republic forces will be authorized to use deadly force. We will terminate you with extreme prejudice.

Signatories:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUPREME CHANCELLOR LEONTYNE SARESH

SUPREME COMMANDER JACE MALCOM

GRAND MASTER OF THE HOLY ORDER OF THE JEDI KNIGHTS SATELE SHAN

DIRECTOR OF SIS MARCUS TRANT

The sad thing is that I'm sure that list should be even longer. Even me, a Sith Lord feel that the Dread Masters have crossed lines. I destroy lives true, but for the sake of power, not sadism.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Dread Masters,

The great thing about brains is no matter who they belong to, they're still susceptible to a well-placed bullet ;)

Sincerely,

Batman, er,

the agent formerly known as Cipher Nine

P.S. Darth Nox keeps holoing me about how excited she is to meet you. She's been babbling all day about secrets of the dark side and crap. I'll be so happy when this is over. Maybe she'll go back to enthusiastically crawling around dig sites instead of pestering our strike team all day. Ugh.

Styrak may have fallen, but your victory is an empty one. We are the Dread Masters. We are your nightmares incarnate. No longer contained by the Empire or the Republic, we will terrorize the galaxy as we please. It is futile to resist.

You have a choice - become one of us or be swept aside. But the magnitude of our power is more than most can bear. You must tell us why you are worthy of us.

Choose your words wisely. We will be watching.

Dat mask will be a nice mixed nuts dish for my ship bar. :wea_07:

Courage, defiance, bravado... they cannot exist without a core of fear to stand over.

The further a seed is buried, the deeper it will take root.

Embrace the truth, or do not. Soon enough, it will embrace you.

Sugar, if you're looking for an embrace I'm your man but this is starting to sound like a sermon and that's where it gets boring. If you're up for a party, or in need of getting shot in the face, you can find me and my blasters at the Club Vertica.

Hugs & kisses,

Ben

Styrak may have fallen, but your victory is an empty one. We are the Dread Masters. We are your nightmares incarnate. No longer contained by the Empire or the Republic, we will terrorize the galaxy as we please. It is futile to resist.

You have a choice - become one of us or be swept aside. But the magnitude of our power is more than most can bear. You must tell us why you are worthy of us.

Im curious. Do you Dreadmasters All Huddle Around the Holonet and post together Or is this just one of you talking for the others? If thats the case why didn't you just post as your name instead of "Dread Masters" Do you fear the community? If so thats an odd thing for masters of fear too worry about.

Hah, pathetic Dread Masters. I have stopped intergalactic conspiracies with posterity of millennia, I have battled against the worst of your paltry minions and destroyed your companion, Styrak on Darvannis. I have stopped the Hutt Cartel on Makeb, defeated the Shroud and saved Dromund Kass, and all in time for some Corellian Cocktail and some Bantha Milk aboard my ship. Your feeble cadre of Sith could not handle me, freelance Sith Imperial Agent, Cipher Nine. TIEM FOR PHAT LEWTS!

Join you? The only reason me, or anyone else of my organization would join you, is to kill you and take over everything you created. If that is what you want, then please, sign me up. I'll just be over here, plotting your demise. Also, you all dress like Sith hobos.

You think anything you can say or do scares me? I am immune to your powers, for I have seen the true face of dread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.