Just opened my first Pursuer's Bounty Pack

sixonenine

The rate of comp healing seems about the same as any other healing item.

Right, but does it heal other people in your group like the other one does or is it single target? I believe it's called the Trauma Probe or something like that, the disco ball one, that gives an AOE heal so others benefit from it as well.

Right, but does it heal other people in your group like the other one does or is it single target? I believe it's called the Trauma Probe or something like that, the disco ball one, that gives an AOE heal so others benefit from it as well.

It is self only. The only group one I know is the Music Therapy Probe and it doesn't work in warzones :(

It is self only. The only group one I know is the Music Therapy Probe and it doesn't work in warzones :(

GAH! TEH Dulfy :D

Thank you for the information...as well as your ridiculously good website and the monumental work you obviously put into it.

previous packs i oped 5hypercrates and 4 packs got 1 varactyl, one aggressor speeder and not a single hawkeye color crystal.

opened on hyper crate of the new pack, got 2 varactyls (first one within 8 packs) and 3 of the blue core hawkeye crystals (no heroics or end/cirts).

random is random and not so keen on the kolto, but looking forward to the speeders and pets.

previous packs i oped 5hypercrates and 4 packs got 1 varactyl, one aggressor speeder and not a single hawkeye color crystal.

opened on hyper crate of the new pack, got 2 varactyls (first one within 8 packs) and 3 of the blue core hawkeye crystals (no heroics or end/cirts).

random is random and not so keen on the kolto, but looking forward to the speeders and pets.

I hate you in a very petty way. /jk

I hate you in a very petty way. /jk

no more then the self hate i had for myself looking at a $220 CM bill :)

when i pulled the two out of this one i was thinking" why couldn't you have done that LAST time".

its enjoyable and might have to buy some more to look at getting armor sets now.

i did upgrade my sents crystals from black purple. blue core is a nice change and kind of like it.

Fembot.

Do you have any idea how hard it is being a fembot running a fansite in a manbot's manputer's world?

Anyone running ops or even starting running should just send her a few $$ every time they open her site and double check strategy and gear drops.

See how much harder these games become

Orbital Kolto strike looks awful and it's glitchy.

Not to mention that, prior to reading the preview text in the collections window, I was naively hoping it would actually be an AOE heal that can be used out of combat on you and your party instead of just another of those 10 second channel regeneration items.