The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please switch the engine now before its too late..

Hazed

Considering that I don't blindly support everything they do, your question is pointless. My post history is there for anyone to see.

But to be clear, I have no financial interests in any way with EA or Bioware. So stop with the ad hominem attempts to discredit.

Judging by your previous posts in every thread I could find, I would say you are the staunchest defender of even the most inane blunders by this dev team.

So even though your heart may feel like its in the right place...

I say this to you.

This game is a turd.

A person may stand next to a turd, staunchly defending it, pretending it doesnt smell, inviting others to enjoy its aromatic aroma, extolling the virtues of its sheen, but at the end of the day, no matter how much that person loves that turd. It doesnt matter how much they say it looks exactly like a diamond, or how it may some day cure cancer....its still a turd.

A lifeless, static, good for nothing, no future other than the flies eating it and the kids stepping in it....turd.

but if were all going to stand next to the turd...at least its a Star Wars turd amirite?

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by your previous posts in every thread I could find, I would say you are the staunchest defender of even the most inane blunders by this dev team.

So even though your heart may feel like its in the right place...

I say this to you.

This game is a turd.

And yet you pay to play it. Kinda takes the sting out of your indignation.

You do realize there are people playing this game just because it's Star Wars and has lightsabers. Some have even mentioned that they're waiting for a new, possibly flashier MMO to come out.

No, they prefer to post about how unhappy they are just because they like to complain. People who truly do not like something simply stop doing it. They don't waste their time telling everyone how much they don't like it.

Final fantasy a realm reborn will be around long after swtor shuts the servers down with nothing more than an in game mail with some fireworks and a 6k cartel coin final event pack one week before close.

Actually, as I've been starting to explore other game options, FF is currently experiencing the same negative disparagement that this game did at launch. the launch is being declared a debacle and failure by many players and media outlets....and the developers are scrambling to repair the problems as we speak.

Negativity is a staple in any game, and no game put out today will escape such.

No, they prefer to post about how unhappy they are just because they like to complain. People who truly do not like something simply stop doing it. They don't waste their time telling everyone how much they don't like it.

Who are you to say someone is unhappy with the game just because they're giving criticism? People like you need to grow up. That doesn't make them complainers.

Obvious troll is obvious.

:cool:

Runescape isnt the answer.

I actually applaud this dude for his caring about the future of the game if nothing else. Fanboyism doesnt help solve the problems the game has.

Fanboyism just reinforces the old adage

"Why feed a pig cherries, when he will happily eat muck?"

Maybe one day someone like OP will put out a hairbrained scheme that will actually take.

I have no trust in these devs, they are the interns he speaks of in his OP anyway.

Whatever happened to Georg Zoeller?

applaud the future with veiled threats your investment isn't worth while .

I don't know I have a beter idea , and a PRO tip don't invest if you can't afford to take loses .

So if you don't like the risk , then don't take chances .

And if you want to play sure runescape in maintenance mode will excist foreever !

But is the game fun :p for most no .

You do realize there are people playing this game just because it's Star Wars and has lightsabers. Some have even mentioned that they're waiting for a new, possibly flashier MMO to come out.

:cool:

Anyone who only plays the game because its star wars, but they hate the actual gameplay, is a bad consumer and quite frankly is making bad decisions for themselves. That's not directed at anyone here. Its a general statement.

I love Warhammer. I love the lore and the entire IP. I like it much better than warcraft or other similar fantasy themes.

I didn't like the MMO. I stopped playing after a few weeks because I didn't like the gameplay.

Only true if you take out WoW, Everquest, Ultima Online, and well... pretty much any successful subscription based MMO of the last 15 years.

And "freemium" is not a word. It's a marketing-derived buzzword made by combining two positive words to illicit feelings of fluffy goodness in the reader.

CK, I'm sorry but you really don't understand how this stuff works.

See my post about modern angry gamers. You fit right into it. Heck, I have friends where I live who are the same way so I don't really blame you. You just want something that doesn't exist.

I think I have acknowledeged TOR's failures many times. I even predicted rthe sub number decline many times because of all the post launch issues.

But TODAY is a different story. You LOVE to dwell on the past. You just always point to the past...and yet here you are...still posting on a game you may or may not play anymore. TO prove what? That you know better? To make a point? To who? A bunch of internet strangers? You called it first....that SWTOR was going to fail because it wasn't the holy grail MMO you waned? An incredible waste of time if you ask me.

And the worst part is you usually just post in conjecture and exaggerations. Talk about being realistic...you don't want facts. You just want what you want and the truth is...you will never get.

I am SURE mean well as a person. You are probably a fine human being but the way you post and the way you direct your reasoning just seems like you live in the past and that you are looking for a product that doesn't exist.

Anyone who only plays the game because its star wars, but they hate the actual gameplay, is a bad consumer and quite frankly is making bad decisions for themselves. That's not directed at anyone here. Its a general statement.

I love Warhammer. I love the lore and the entire IP. I like it much better than warcraft or other similar fantasy themes.

I didn't like the MMO. I stopped playing after a few weeks because I didn't like the gameplay.

You might have misunderstood what I said.

I for one, love the actual gameplay because it's Star Wars, but dislike what it's becoming outside the PvP gameplay. There's a lot of others who subbed just because it was Star Wars, love the gameplay, but don't like the direction their preferred style of play was heading. Some have unsubbed faster then others, I guess. Like for me, the final decision that made me unsub was removal of Ranked.

:)

You might have misunderstood what I said.

I for one, love the actual gameplay because it's Star Wars, but dislike what it's becoming outside the PvP gameplay. There's a lot of others who subbed just because it was Star Wars, love the gameplay, but don't like the direction their preferred style of play was heading. Some have unsubbed faster then others, I guess. Like for me, the final decision that made me unsub was removal of Ranked.

:)

And that's fine. You made a decision instead of coming to the forums (as a paying customer) demanding things change and yet still paying. Whatever reason you have for quitting is no problem in my book.

The best way to get things to change is with your wallet.

Its kind of whack that you cant even ise the forums as f2p it sounds like to me they dont want potential customers reading about the game problems. There is no better resource for ppl thinking about playing and they deny them really scummy

Yeah I agree one side , but otherside it is a brilliant move .

want to have a opnion , pay for it .

Opnions are not free , I like the ironie ....

solves also those trolls and haters having to pay to have a opnion :p

so end deal while some suffer which I do not agree on , but the majority understands it .

Pay 15$ for forum post lol ;)

And that's fine. You made a decision instead of coming to the forums (as a paying customer) demanding things change and yet still paying. Whatever reason you have for quitting is no problem in my book.

The best way to get things to change is with your wallet.

If they ever come back or PvP gets improved outside the smaller system (Arenas), I'll come back and resub and see how I like it. I will miss the gameplay, however! Sub ends in 6 to 7 days from now, and the reason I don't want to play as F2P is because IMO I think the model is garbage and would rather not be associated with it.

The only problem with the whole "change" thing is you're kinda only helping yourself (with your wallet) if you leave, but if you stay you can come to the forums as a paying customer and try to see if you can get BW's recognition to change things. Each has their own pros and cons.

Its kind of whack that you cant even ise the forums as f2p it sounds like to me they dont want potential customers reading about the game problems. There is no better resource for ppl thinking about playing and they deny them really scummy

f2p people (and anyone) can read all the forums, they just can't post.

If they ever come back or PvP gets improved outside the smaller system (Arenas), I'll come back and resub and see how I like it. I will miss the gameplay, however! Sub ends in 6 to 7 days from now, and the reason I don't want to play as F2P is because IMO I think the model is garbage and would rather not be associated with it.

The only problem with the whole "change" thing is you're kinda only helping yourself (with your wallet) if you leave, but if you stay you can come to the forums as a paying customer and try to see if you can get BW's recognition to change things. Each has their own pros and cons.

you even tried to play as preffered buying weekly passes from GTN ?

do it first then complain , yeah you have to pay more for the cost of gear etc .

But I haven't seen a more value mmo that you can play for free , with subs getting so little .

honestly they should introduce veteran rewards already .

you even tried to play as preffered buying weekly passes from GTN ?

do it first then complain , yeah you have to pay more for the cost of gear etc .

But I haven't seen a more value mmo that you can play for free , with subs getting so little .

honestly they should introduce veteran rewards already .

I have, thank you very much. I am not a big fan of this whole F2P hybrid model, "freemium" model, however you want to spin it. :p

I know there are several account-wide unlocks, but I'd rather not give BW anymore money and just move on to other games that can better suit my PvP needs.

I say this to you.

This game is a turd.

A person may stand next to a turd, staunchly defending it, pretending it doesnt smell, inviting others to enjoy its aromatic aroma, extolling the virtues of its sheen, but at the end of the day, no matter how much that person loves that turd. It doesnt matter how much they say it looks exactly like a diamond, or how it may some day cure cancer....its still a turd.

Some cultures eat maggot filled cheese as a delicacy, but what kind of weirdo pays to hang around those people and tell them they have horrible taste?

You may think *your* heart is in the right place, but quite frankly you're just being a condescending a-hole at this point.

PS - George Zoeller works for Ubisoft in Singapore.

I have, thank you very much. I am not a big fan of this whole F2P hybrid model, "freemium" model, however you want to spin it. :p

I know there are several account-wide unlocks, but I'd rather not give BW anymore money and just move on to other games that can better suit my PvP needs.

what money is there to give when GTN sells all ?

Well your choice not mine , so basically another person who don't appreciate the free gesture from the DEV.

So basically that is it , you want the DEV attention , but do not apprecite the gesture they offer if you do not want to pay .

what money is there to give when GTN sells all ?

Well your choice not mine , so basically another person who don't appreciate the free gesture from the DEV.

So basically that is it , you want the DEV attention , but do not apprecite the gesture they offer if you do not want to pay .

They are very expensive, and not only that, my PvP server rarely ever has the account-wide unlocks. If any of the unlocks ever do, they sell for an astronomical amount just like every other CM thing and I'd rather just not farm Makeb chests anymore.

Like I said before, I'm just not a fan of F2P and it's either sub (which I decided I'm not gonna do) or quit.

And who said I'm looking for dev attention? What? :confused: