Kaliyo or Ensign Temple

Graves

More than any other class, this decision is much more complicated (as with most things when working as an agent). Kaliyo has that ****** with a heart of gold thing going, and its an evolution to break that gruff exterior but I do feel if she was ever questioned extensively, she's selling you down the river pretty quickly:mad:. Ensign Temple is a little too dependent. On you, her father according to her story, the Chiss, and the Empire. She always seems to need something to cling too and her persona is a little to upbeat for someone who's seen so much tragedy and has (i'm assuming) had to work hand in hand with Sith. Who did you choose and why?

Temple hands down. I don't find her dependent, I look at her as someone very young (because she is) that wants to learn and is still learning about herself and her role in the galaxy. Kaliyo on the other hand is a backstabbing, out for myself, **** you type of individual and while there is nothing wrong with that, I just don't have time for that nonsense. I need to know that the person that I am rolling with will have my back and that is Temple without a doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaliyo all the way. Sure it was rough working with her at first, but orders are orders. Soon, though, it became clear why rules, order, and control aren't all they're cracked up to be. Temple's good as a colleague who's still learning, but she won't prod you into doing what you need to do.

A little freedom and mayhem is sometimes needed.

Duran'del here(I have to that little thing so VPL doesn't get blamed if I accendentally start a flame war):

On my Operative, I always got pissed off at Kaliyo's "Kill everything that moves, even if its an ally" attitude, so I went with temple.

She's really not like that. She occasionally gives you affection for not killing and sometimes gets angry at your for killing. Like I always say, it's more about what your motivation for the actions are.

Temple hands down. I don't find her dependent, I look at her as someone very young (because she is) that wants to learn and is still learning about herself and her role in the galaxy. Kaliyo on the other hand is a backstabbing, out for myself, **** you type of individual and while there is nothing wrong with that, I just don't have time for that nonsense. I need to know that the person that I am rolling with will have my back and that is Temple without a doubt.

In urban parlance, Raina is what's often referred to as a 'Ride or die chick' whereas Kaliyo is a 'Gangsta *****' (as defined by Apache). All things being equal, most guys will go with the woman who can hold it down rather than the one who, while tough, brings drama as a daily operation. Raina's the kind of woman who would take a beef and do a bid for you (translation: confess to a crime you committed and serve the time associated with said crime) while Kaliyo would find someone advantageous to her to hook up with while letting you catch the case and go down in flames. You've already seen her do something similar.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why

I wasn't allowed to blast the SOB she brought onto MY ship to sleep with. I wanted to be like Grady in Eminem's 'Guilty Conscience' (or Joe in Jimi Hendrix's 'Hey Joe').

In urban parlance, Raina is what's often referred to as a 'Ride or die chick' whereas Kaliyo is a 'Gangsta *****' (as defined by Apache). All things being equal, most guys will go with the woman who can hold it down rather than the one who, while tough, brings drama as a daily operation. Raina's the kind of woman who would take a beef and do a bid for you (translation: confess to a crime you committed and serve the time associated with said crime)

Funny, she didn't do that for her father, even though I actually suggested it to her. :p

I got a stronger impression that she'd probably turn a gun on me just like she did with him. At least I know Kaliyo trusts the Sith as little as I do.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why

I wasn't allowed to blast the SOB she brought onto MY ship to sleep with. I wanted to be like Grady in Eminem's 'Guilty Conscience' (or Joe in Jimi Hendrix's 'Hey Joe').

I would have liked that too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Such a pity you get her so late in the game and the fact that as a sniper, not having a tank to keep them away from you is going to be quite difficult indeed.

Who did you choose and why?

I was wondering if I made the right choice with Kaliyo, but when Temple makes that decision regarding her father--I wanted to blow her out of the airlock. Almost as bad as what Quinn did. Temple's blind obedience to the Empire is just too much. Unfortunately the Sith rats took away Kaliyo so now I have to go with Temple on Corelia since I haven't geared up anyone else. Strange how my Agent seemed to just shrug his shoulders at that--I mean, he married Kaliyo and all!

kaliyo sucks balls

temple all the way not to mention that if you gear her to the full her dps for a companion is insane

she is loyal to the end unlike that kaliyo tard

not rely it depents how you play your story :)

Kaliyo is a type of female that i like no rules and go against the empire

for me i play that story to even i go against keeper and his gang :)

i play IA more like a BH in a way no rules and i wanne be free :)

if you play the story you figure out why you play it ore you think i wanne be a slave for them but thats up to you :)

Edited by ShadessaWayland

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would go with Temple. Yes she is cute but more importantly she's dependable. While she doesn't have a very strong personality and she'll never "rock the boat" for lack of a better term, she has your back when it comes down to it so I would be able to trust her with my life.

Kaliyo on the other hand is different story. She has a very strong personality and she's probably for more fun to be around. Also, its good to have a someone who is willing to question and buck status quo. That said, its hard to completely trust her and her motivations. Yea, she may have your back in a nasty scrap but how much is that because she really wants to help you and how much of it is because she just likes to fight? And whats stopping her from leaving you at the worse possible time for her convenience?

So yea, Kaliyo is the better character overall but I couldn't trust her with my life. I wouldn't mind her on my team but I would keep her at arm's length. Temple on the other hand, I could trust her with my life if it came down to it.

• 2 weeks later...