The next possible species

EpickFaill

I like the species that are already in game,i would like to have the posibility to get the:nautolans,togrutas,kel dors,voss(as playable species) and now species will not appear but i would like to see in game :D the Mon Calamari or the hutts(as playable species) that is after me,what would u like guys?

I am hoping for Kel'dor, Gran or Trandoshan. Of those 3 I suspect only Kel'dor would be likely. Personally I wonder if they would add a species everyone would instantly recognise as a Star Wars species if you had just seen the 6 movies.

I wonder if they will tell us what's the 3 species they have short listed for the next species is or when we might see it released.

I am hoping for Kel'dor, Gran or Trandoshan. Of those 3 I suspect only Kel'dor would be likely. Personally I wonder if they would add a species everyone would instantly recognise as a Star Wars species if you had just seen the 6 movies.

I wonder if they will tell us what's the 3 species they have short listed for the next species is or when we might see it released.

i would like that but they saied only ones that can basicaly speak the normal language so no trandoshan :(

Just because I like to repeat myself and i've only been saying it since ..... beta.

Ewok.

I'd give BioWare my children if they let me have an Ewok Bounty Hunter.

To be honest, i'd give BioWare my kids for a Bacon sammich but that's beside the point.

i would like that but they saied only ones that can basicaly speak the normal language so no trandoshan :(

Just because I like to repeat myself and i've only been saying it since ..... beta.

Ewok.

I'd give BioWare my children if they let me have an Ewok Bounty Hunter.

To be honest, i'd give BioWare my kids for a Bacon sammich but that's beside the point.

yes i would realyyyyyyyyyy love and ewok it would be so awesome and about the kel-dors it would interesting ifu could get ur mechanical mask off u :p

I second the suggestion for Nautolans. I also would love Gands - I love their voices.

gangs i have not even fought about in they are pretty good and easy to put headgears on them,i just now traveled throught blesavis and there are still the aminoids or how their name is,as we can see and in the false emperor they are pretty wise

I'm gonna be honest. I dont care. I dont need new species.

What i learned with the cathar is it doesnt matter wich species you are with your helmet on. I would rather not have any more humanoid ones if the resources could be pooled into make races of different sizes. Like jawa, whatever yoda is, or some huge race. I think it would add alot to the immersion in the game.

Edited by Nemmar

The thing that bugs me, is that they say "only a species that can speak Basic." Let us not forget... We are dealing with a FICTIONAL universe, which is not subject to the restrictions of reality. There is always some BS sci-fi reason that couldbe thrown together to explain how a Trandoshan could theoretically speak basic. It's called storytelling people. That rant aside, how epic would Hutt Tanking be? lol

The thing that bugs me, is that they say "only a species that can speak Basic." Let us not forget... We are dealing with a FICTIONAL universe, which is not subject to the restrictions of reality. There is always some BS sci-fi reason that couldbe thrown together to explain how a Trandoshan could theoretically speak basic. It's called storytelling people. That rant aside, how epic would Hutt Tanking be? lol

I'm gonna be honest. I dont care. I dont need new species.

What i leaned with the cathar is it doesnt matter wich species you are when you a helmet on. I would rather not have any more humanoid ones if the resources could be pooled into make races of different sizes. Like jawa, whatever yoda is, or some huge race. I think it would add alot to the immersion in the game.

I think they are just called Yoda's Species, they have never been given a name by Lucas

this has been beat to death but I'll go again.

My personal WANT is Rodian. Now people will argue with that and say "they don't speak common so it's not possible blah blah blah". Well I say who gives a **** they don't speak common. Just put there alien jargon voiceover which would be easy to do and you read subtitles. DONE, PROBLEM SOLVED! :rod_rodian_g:

But if it's true we will never get a non common-tongue speaking species to play as then I would like to see Mon-Calamari as a playable species. :mon_cool:

Edited by CTFoxhound

this has been beat to death but I'll go again.

My personal WANT is Rodian. Now people will argue with that and say "they don't speak common so it's not possible blah blah blah". Well I say who gives a **** they don't speak common. Just put there alien jargon voiceover which would be easy to do and you read subtitles. DONE, PROBLEM SOLVED! :rod_rodian_g:

But if it's true we will never get a non common-tongue speaking species to play as then I would like to see Mon-Calamari as a playable species. :mon_cool:

Rodians can speak basic, so your good to go with them :D, the species i would like to see is Devaronian