Appearance Designer Sale!

EricMusco

50%+50%=100%?

50% +50% = 75% (50% of 50% is 25% +50% = 75% math is silly like that x3 )

I would like it if they gave subscribers the ability to buy at least small things like hair changes for credits. This sale is pretty awesome though, I'm going to be able to change a character's species for like $3.50.

i would suggest the GTN if you want to use credits, alot of people actually sell stuff sale items on the exchange, (example: i got chiss legacy unlock with credits via gtn :3 )

Edited by homsikpanda

50% +50% = 75% (50% of 50% is 25% +50% = 75% math is silly like that x3 )

i would suggest the GTN if you want to use credits, alot of people actually sell stuff sale items on the exchange, (example: i got chiss legacy unlock with credits via gtn :3 )

I do use the GTN for all that stuff, HOWEVER, you can't use the GTN to make changes to your character via the kiosk. You can buy the global unlocks for new hair styles, but you still need to go to the kiosk the make the changes and there is no way to use credits for that. And there is my problem with it.

indeed, very nice move form Bioware.

being completely unaware of this, I have accidentally discovered that the small change I wanted to on my Sent was...significantly discounted! so I checked other chars, and smoothly went thru few more substantial changes.

I.e. my Sorc is now pureblood Sith.

This actually saved me some credits, cos now I have all races I wanted without buying additional character slot.

Good, good move!

That I could understand. But they won't sell me Farah hair for non-humans and non-females.

That's because between A) the TOR Engine B) the original coders being let go on short notice and C) a new team of coders working with the engine they haven't been able to make Farah hair work with non-humans and males.

well my take on the sale is they are milking us a bit, in the real world,lots of items are going on sale as new models are being released(tablets,smartphones for example) and stores want to clear out the old stock. granted in a game there is not old stock. but what if in 2.4 a bunch of new face maker stuff is coming out, they put the "old" stuff on sale. which the new stuff would be "better" than the old stuff

People go and buy a lot of it, then when the 2.4 stuff comes out ,players buy the new stuff replacing the stuff they just bought, so they get a double purchase and sell us more CC.

can't wait for this sale to end, i want to see what will go on sale next! i RRREEEAAAAALLLLYYYY want that clandestine officer armor :3 but i only have 1382 cartel coins :( so i need to wait for it to go on sale =/

You are so in luck! Clandestine Officer armor is 50% off! Yay!