New potential titles

YeOldeRepublic

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about

The Storyless

For those who are pissed that there will be no form of class stories going forward, only lame shout outs and badly written one liners to reference your class story, just like Makeb was.

Yes, I like this. I can get behind it, I want more individual and companion class story.

The Alt-Tabber (earned on the Esseles or Black Talon FPs)

The Lowbie (earned by leaping into PVP at level 10 :D)

The Legendary (earned by referring to yourself as a legendary xxxxx then immediately followed by a ban so you can never use it)

The Wouldbe Sub but your credit card processing is so screwed up I can't buy a subscription, mother of god why is is this not fixed!?!?! (kinda long I know but ***!?)

The Butthurt (earned by being butthurt...so charge 1 credit at a rep vendor I guess, goes well with outraged emote)

The Bugged (earned by encountering any bug over 1 and a half years old)

The Harassed

The Opinionated

The Hijacker

The Question Dodger

The More Repetitive than a Nickelback Song.

The Thread Starter (granted after successfully creating 10 threads that are almost identical to other people's threads) Attention Seeker Missile (see above, x50)

I know one person who could get all those titles in just one day and then claim that they are all boring and pointless :)

Edited by TheNahash

The Unsubscriber

Given to those fun individuals who supposedly quit months ago but are still here...not playing...no, they SWEAR they aren't playing.

Lol...damn you DrewFromPhilly! So similar...

The armchair developer

Given to those folks...well...you know.

Edited by Arkerus

The Harassed

The Opinionated

The Hijacker

The Question Dodger

The More Repetitive than a Nickelback Song.

The Thread Starter (granted after successfully creating 10 threads that are almost identical to other people's threads) Attention Seeker Missile (see above, x50)

I know one person who could get all those titles in just one day and then claim that they are all boring and pointless :)

Orly?

INB4 "Please stop harassing me, thanks" and "Have a nice day :)"

Driz