Joining a Void Star Late

Caeasar

I should not be placed in a que for a Voidstar that has 20 seconds left on the clock on the second phase. What a complete and utter waste of my game time Bioware. Fix this please. I *should* be paying a subscription for better gameplay than this.

The real issue is idiots leaving, not you being selected as the filler.

I NEVER leave a match while i'm the defender because that's just rude. And if the enemy team got to the last room right before you joined then maybe you can help your team kick some ***.

I hate a boring no cap voidstar. But i won't ***** about being the filler.

If you joined a match as attacker and your team failed to get the first door, chances are they won't hold it long anyway.

I should not be placed in a que for a Voidstar that has 20 seconds left on the clock on the second phase. What a complete and utter waste of my game time Bioware. Fix this please. I *should* be paying a subscription for better gameplay than this.

Bioware did fix this in a previous patch. Players should no longer be backfilled into losing games determined by certain criteria such as a Novare Coast with a node less than 30%, Voidstar with a certain amount of time left, etc etc. I forgot which/where the patch notes were for it.

I suggest you report this as a bug.

Bioware did fix this in a previous patch. Players should no longer be backfilled into losing games determined by certain criteria such as a Novare Coast with a node less than 30%, Voidstar with a certain amount of time left, etc etc. I forgot which/where the patch notes were for it.

I suggest you report this as a bug.

they unfixed it a while ago, cause I have been back filled 4 times with less then a minute left in 2nd round. Also have been back filled in a 5 - 0 huttball this week.

The Bastion / Jedi Covenant

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel

I see it as 70 Comms for 20 seconds of my time. Hell I'd do 50 of these a day and grind Comms faster than wins. Stop QQ'ing man

I see it as 70 Comms for 20 seconds of my time. Hell I'd do 50 of these a day and grind Comms faster than wins. Stop QQ'ing man

Some of us actually enjoy doing actual PVP, not loading into a warzone to have it end before we even get out of spawn. Which means you get 1 medal and no where near 70 comms. Backfill is a useless tool. If people DC or Quit so be it just let the warzone end. Going through and endless rotation of having backfillers just quit upon loading in is dumb. Especially when bioware didn't give 2 sh**s about people who DC'd in Ranked warzones.

The Bastion / Jedi Covenant

Rellik / Syck'syyde

Jenna'syyde / Rázakel