The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wipe the servers and start all preorders together Thurs.

Butki

So you'd prefer a starting area flooded with newbies wondering where they go to get their Lightsaber?

No thanks

I sure would, and you didnt went to beta for sure, this game divides zones by shards, so your zone will be as full now as it will be at the 20th.

In SWTOR if there are 500 ppl on the first zone ull have 7 shards of about 80 ppl each.

if there are 80k ppl on the first zone ull have 10k shards of about 80 ppl each, ur playing experience is the same.

How is that the right thing?

I'm guessing you're one of those people that read "up to 5 days" but somehow missed "up to".

I'm also going to go with he didn't pre-order till maybe a month ago and is mad at himself but taking his anger out here on the forums and to BW that he's not getting in as early as those that entered their codes back on July 21.

It's not too late to do the right thing BW.

quoted and seconded ftw.

this unfair early access 1 at a time nonsense is downright rude to all fans and customers.

let everyone start at the same time like any sane situation this is total madness.

especially people rolling on pvp servers. i mean really. the whole point of everything at launch is to start on equal grounds that's why launch is so fun. they ruined it completely. :mad: