Lets Pass Some Time for TaunTaun Fawns!

EricMusco

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright let's cover some answers. Tony Danza and Bruce Springstein are hilarious answers. Amber and Courtney also gave us a good laugh (they are pretty bossy ;)).

I will give you guys a hint. It is a he, and he has posted on these forums, ONCE. Right when I took over as CM.

-eric

PS - I am not married either but I am sure my girlfriend will appreciate the humor.

Eric Campbell?

Correct!

Okay here are the five codes as promised:

BUV9-UYTS-AW8N-KQ8K

CQV8-3MLK-S3RK-7LNA

9UYG-XGLQ-F6CD-LWH8

8HM4-U87W-GGVJ-A96F

AEBX-B596-H3EM-6JP4

We must once again deliberate on questions...

Sorry CourtneyWoods, this is a EPIC lame attempt to try and keep us calm!

Either give us all TaunTaun Fawn codes, or at leats give us SUBSCRIBERS something... since you definitely cant guarantee me the product i am paying and subscribing for!

And on a side note. Giving out codes isnt fair to us with Securitykeys, cause every time i want to enter a code i also need to relog into my account with my Securitykey! And that never gives me a fair chance...

• Dev Post

Alright it seems like I may have finally stumped all of you! The answer is Grant McDaniel. He posted one time when I took over as CM that he was totally in favor of our improved communication and would continue to help us do so.

With that we are going to take a small break to recoup. We will be back soon though!

-eric

Alright it seems like I may have finally stumped all of you! The answer is Grant McDaniel. He posted one time when I took over as CM that he was totally in favor of our improved communication and would continue to help us do so.

With that we are going to take a small break to recoup. We will be back soon though!

-eric

Wait, really... Grant is your boss... Tell him I says hi