Lets Pass Some Time for TaunTaun Fawns!

EricMusco

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok next question. Who is my boss?

Note: Courtney and I were in super smart mode. Amber was born in NM, not Arizona. We aren't going to change the hands of the prizes for our silliness though.

Well if it's like any corporate structure i know you probably have several "bosses" lol

"We need to talk about your TPS reports...."

Edited by sharkgirl

Ok next question. Who is my boss?

Note: Courtney and I were in super smart mode. Amber was born in NM, not Arizona. We aren't going to change the hands of the prizes for our silliness though.

Game director - James Ohlen ?

They really should post about this contest on twitter since their own website directs people there for maintenance updates and probably don't even know that free codes for rare stuff are being handed out right now. Not very fair for those who are doing what they were told to be doing regarding the updates.

Great idea to get things out of hand and give them even more work to take care of.

• Dev Post

Alright let's cover some answers. Tony Danza and Bruce Springstein are hilarious answers. Amber and Courtney also gave us a good laugh (they are pretty bossy ;)).

I will give you guys a hint. It is a he, and he has posted on these forums, ONCE. Right when I took over as CM.

-eric

PS - I am not married either but I am sure my girlfriend will appreciate the humor.

Alright let's cover some answers. Tony Danza and Bruce Springstein are hilarious answers. Amber and Courtney also gave us a good laugh (they are pretty bossy ;)).

I will give you guys a hint. It is a he, and he has posted on these forums, ONCE. Right when I took over as CM.

-eric

PS - I am not married either but I am sure my girlfriend will appreciate the humor.

Joveth