Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

As a professional gamer, I need to see rankings for achievement points.

SirCopperfield

First of all. Don't ever call me "dear".

Well dear, I just have a question - do women really go for professional gamers? And if they do - dear - could you give us some tips since you're such a legend?

Sir Copperfield deserves our respect and praise.

For some reason it makes me happy that Copperfield is still around. Still my favorite.

Why? Because he can play a game? Guess what dears! We can ALL play games!! He's been playing games since 1995? Well I've been playing since 1900 when all we had were rocks!! *waves cane*

Edited by GratuaCuun

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well dear, I just have a question - do women really go for professional gamers? And if they do - dear - could you give us some tips since you're such a legend?

Whenever I am on Republic Fleet, I see multiple women attempting to make advances in hopes that Sir Copperfield acknowledges them.

Screenshots can be manipulated.

naturally. which is why there are also character names. and seeing as some of those characters are also on prophecy of 5, I'm sure for a gaming legend like our DEAR sir copperfield, it would be very easy to verify the information. why he probably even knows people involved - personally! being such a dear gaming legend and all :D

I have a question for you sir copperfield, and unlike the trolls of this thread, mine is very serious.

You say you're the most famous MMO player out there, but quite frankly, I had never heard of you until I really started calling these forums my home. But my question is this: what about Dulfy? Isn't she the true most famous gamer in the world?

Thank you.

Sir Copperfield is admired on PoT5. If it weren't for Sir Copperfield, I would have lost many warzones.

This man is a Gaming Legend and your disrespect towards him is disgusting. Show Sir Copperfield the respect that he deserves.

Let me fix this for you , in the short time SWTOR has gone live Sir Copperfield has become a legend in SWTOR ONLY .

Oh damn almost 12,000 achievement points. You must be the most hardcore and best player in the entire game :cool:

Considering there are people that double the amount of points you have, you are pretty far behind the curve on this one. Don't believe it because BW doesn't make leaderboards for it. The community has made their own leaderboards

I have a question for you sir copperfield, and unlike the trolls of this thread, mine is very serious.

You say you're the most famous MMO player out there, but quite frankly, I had never heard of you until I really started calling these forums my home. But my question is this: what about Dulfy? Isn't she the true most famous gamer in the world?

Thank you.

Dulfy chooses to hide on a PvE server, away from competition. Big fish.. Small Pond you know.

Copperfield is THE premier gamer of our generation.

Copperfield not only wins warzones at an alarming rate.. He also soloed TfB NiM.. the TFB quit when it saw Sir Copperfield...

Show some respect; Copperfield is not only a Gaming Legend..

He is a RL Ninja.

Show some respect; Copperfield is not only a Gaming Legend..

He is a RL Ninja.

I'll show respect when it's earned - outside of his obnoxious posts and threads on this forum I've never heard of him, and I've played a fair whack of MMO's myself... I'm no 'gaming ninja god' but I have been around, and - again - outside of this forum... nope, never heard of this guy

DULFY, on the other hand, I've heard of her... not just here, but in other games. She helps people, she posts content and guides... she EARNED my respect, this doink seems content to simply TELL me I should respect him

and that don't go over well in my book :rolleyes:

Edited by GratuaCuun

I'll show respect when it's earned - outside of his obnoxious posts and threads on this forum I've never heard of him, and I've played a fair whack of MMO's myself... I'm no 'gaming ninja god' but I have been around, and - again - outside of this forum... nope, never heard of this guy

DULFY, on the other hand, I've heard of her... not just here, but in other games. She helps people, she posts content and guides... she EARNED my respect, this doink seems content to simply TELL me I should respect him

and that don't go over well in my book :rolleyes:

Again, being adept at web design does not make you a Gaming Legend.

Being the most awesome player in the history of ever makes you that.

I heard a rumor...

Copperfield is the Final boss of the Dread Fortress.. Yeah. Chew on that.

You're not hardcore until you beat Street Fighter 2 with one quarter in a small town in the middle of Mexico with dozens of kids surrounding the machine at midnight cause there is a roadblock and you can't go anywhere cause the rebels bombed the main road and are engaged in a gunfight with the Military police and bullets are flying above your head. True story, my brother was a hero that night and I watched it happen in January 1994.

naturally. which is why there are also character names. and seeing as some of those characters are also on prophecy of 5, I'm sure for a gaming legend like our DEAR sir copperfield, it would be very easy to verify the information. why he probably even knows people involved - personally! being such a dear gaming legend and all :D

My friend and I once manipulated a screenshot to make it look like my other friend's account was hacked. You can't trust people and you can't trust screenshots.

My friend and I once manipulated a screenshot to make it look like my other friend's account was hacked. You can't trust people and you can't trust screenshots.

which also proves another point you cant's trust Cooperfield as well considering you just said you can't trust people or screenshots.

Also, most of those achievements are supposed to be done with multiple characters.. so you'd need quite a lot of alts to do those achievements.

they are "Legacy" achievements after all.

Also people who play on PvE servers aren't carebears.. there is a "flag for PVP" button. Some people like my self just can't be bothered with being randomly ganked while we level by some level 50 pubstompers.

I must say that I am very disappointed.

This thread is going on it's 5th page...

And Bioware still hasn't replied with a date when this will be implemented.

Are you really this ignorant? Bioware have better things to worry about. Like game update 2.4 (PvP update) and things that actually are game changing. and effect the game as a whole not just one person wanting to gloat about his "achievement score"

Edited by joshohelp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.