Tionese, Columi and Rakata gear available again .

Varranto

Hey !

I know You, Bioware team have much work to do and You are doing Your best, but I really think this will make a lot of people happy ! It's not about armorings, just to have the custome parts because most of the sets do look pretty epic like Juggernauts, BHs or IAs . Hope You guys will notice this post and consider the idea :) .

And while you guys from BioWare are at it, also make the shells for the old PvP sets (including the recruit sets as orange gear) also available! Maybe put a Vintage vendor on the fleet or put those things into the VIP vendor (so that it because at least somewhat useful).

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with this. I started playing after 2.0, and am just rather distressed at how much better endgame gear looked before I started playing than after.

For instance, inquisitor. Hate the rating 146 gear, passionately. Would be alright without the cookie-cutter blades for the Assassin. Rating 156 gear is meh, 162 I am rather satisfied with. However, one of the sorcs in a party I was in was rocking a full set of modded Rakata gear, and I was basically drooling. That stuff would be awesome for my sorcerer (much less than for the assassins, granted. But that is why I managed to get the Phantom gear pre-embargo) Not liking the way the underworld gear looks, but whatever.

I also hear that the old endgame warrior gear is much cooler than the current stuff (I actually like Warrior rating 146 gear, looks good, rest of it is rather meh)

So from at least a Sith standpoint, yes please bring back old endgame and PVP gear! It looked awesome!

• 1 month later...
And while you guys from BioWare are at it, also make the shells for the old PvP sets (including the recruit sets as orange gear) also available! Maybe put a Vintage vendor on the fleet or put those things into the VIP vendor (so that it because at least somewhat useful).

You can find someone to craft it......

The battlemaster shells are the same as the recruit gear

Hey !

I know You, Bioware team have much work to do and You are doing Your best, but I really think this will make a lot of people happy ! It's not about armorings, just to have the custome parts because most of the sets do look pretty epic like Juggernauts, BHs or IAs . Hope You guys will notice this post and consider the idea :) .

man thats what im fighting for this few months..you have my FULL support..thats my DREAM that hte columi gear will get back..didnt have a chance to play with those gears..im from patch 2.0 .

THATS MY ONLY WISH FOR SWTOR, FULL SUPPORT.

• 2 weeks later...

I 100% support this. Maybe Bioware can make the orange version schematics available from a vendor taking Classic Comms. It would give us something to spend those on. Plus the tionese/columi/rakata gear sets were really well designed for the most part......though maybe I'm just annoyed with the "one-size-fits-all" armor sets we got for the Obroan pvp armors. :p

Also, maybe even bring in some schematics of the tionese/columi/rakata weapons. You know, the ones that had their own names like Temptation, Justice, Mercy, etc. I'm sure many people would like to see those again as well.

This

Allow us VIPs to obtain those schematics, or even better, those who are Collector's Edition.

I spent 150 bucks 2 years ago for this game in good hopes, I sure hope we get a little more love!

You can find someone to craft it......

The battlemaster shells are the same as the recruit gear

Sadly that doesn't apply to Centurion or Champion pvp gear that are pre-1.2

Edited by LaniAkavir

Dye modules work wonders. (albet the Knight versions interact with dyes rather oddly. And the Eliminators is the only trooper one worth dying.)

It's just not the same!

The Battlemaster Supercommando/Combat Tech (vanguard) ones still have different textures than the Centurion/Champion ones

I'll keep posting in this thread until it becomes the most popular thread in the forums.

I really would like a way to get some of the old gear again.

Make it craftable, purchasable from a rep vendor, re tool it and put it for sale with credits. Make a "Shop" on fleet that has all of the old gear and let us buy old empty shells of the gear that used to be drops. Please include Main hand and off hand weapons I always wanted the Quel'droma lightsaber and never got a token drop to be able to get it. And that saber would go good with my new Quel'droma Gear!

+ their old pvp belts

There is also another way Bioware Devs should look at this idea: As a great time-sink for players. For example, in WoW, if you wanted an old set of gear from some random raiding tier years ago, you would go back and farm those dungeons/raids for the pieces you wanted. There were some pieces of old gear that required reputation levels with factions that were off the beaten path as well.

The whole experience of getting the exact look you wanted felt like an accomplishment, one that took a while to achieve. In this way, players will have another time-sink to use while waiting on newer content. This is a great way to get endgame raiders/pvpers/rpers/alt-aholics to play the game without a feeling of lacking content.

This. so much of this! I came in too late ( I believe 2.1) to get this armor and I would love to have the ability to get it . this sounds like one of the easiest to add them! :D