Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Snipers were nerfed way to badly.

lordsmashdown

Shadow is kinda op because you can ignore the set rotation and spam your biggest damage dealing attacks immediately. Usually your target will be dead before you run out of energy. There are also lag bugs that exist which make stealth classes untargettable for a few seconds after they come out of stealth.

Had a good laugh.

Shadows are awesome against bad geared and/or terrible players.

I always hope to get attacked by one of them, as they are squishy and die to a sneeze, unlike many other classes that can prolong a fight till they get help.

Shadows actually counter you.

That was before 30 stacks of stealth detect and 8k followthroughs on a bis conqueror shadow from a sniper. BioWare metrix at its best :eek:. Snipers are the only counter to snipers. Everything else is roadkill :)

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Sins/shadows are strong but you have abilities to deal with them.

Marksman snipers are the easiest for sins to kill.

Engineering snipers should never lose to a sin.

Lethality and eng/leth hybrids are ok against sins.

Sins/shadows are strong but you have abilities to deal with them.

Marksman snipers are the easiest for sins to kill.

Engineering snipers should never lose to a sin.

Lethality and eng/leth hybrids are ok against sins.

I will kill any Engineering snipers with out breaking a sweet. There easier then marksmen.

Only dps sorcerers can heal to full and they are designed to make everyone else pay for playing this game. Sorcs are the only source of Bioware profit due to this simple fact (currently we accept payments as subscriptions and cartel coins purchases).

No way man, I saw this Merc do one cast and it was like BAM he went from almost dead to 100% health? He had to be hacking, thats just not possible. Mercs are just so OP, and the devs keep giving them more and more buffs! When are they going to nerf them so that sentinels and marauders actually have a chance to beat them? This sham of class balance has gone on long enough

When I play lowbie bracket on my sin, my win rate is like.... over 90%.

I'm not exceptionally good, or anything.... Assassins are just that easy to play!

For the record, I struggle with snipers unless I vanish after their KB (If I had mah teleport I wouldn't even need vanish :rolleyes:), in which case they're a cake walk

anyways, snipers aren't as easy mode since 2.0, they're still easy, but their damage didn't go as much up as other class' did.

1v1s don't mean anything especially in warzones unless you're a fan of dice rolls

deception sin gets on you for a few seconds with resilience and gets crits or pops recklessness when you don't have evasion/hunker and you're going to spike really low

you need good rng during their deflection if you're going to face tank them or you hope they don't get crits and you out kite their defensives and kill them after

at least that's what I've noticed

No way man, I saw this Merc do one cast and it was like BAM he went from almost dead to 100% health? He had to be hacking, thats just not possible. Mercs are just so OP, and the devs keep giving them more and more buffs! When are they going to nerf them so that sentinels and marauders actually have a chance to beat them? This sham of class balance has gone on long enough

Have you been doing satire like this since 1.2? Wow I need to find another game.

I have no idea why the OP is saying this, I have a geared pvp sniper and I have no issue with taking players out. its either a joke thread or the OP needs a lot more practice.

You don't see snipers healing to full, that is why they are underpowered. dps means nothing when every other class specs besides smash and sniper can heal themselves to full nearly instantaneously.

You don't see snipers healing to full, that is why they are underpowered. dps means nothing when every other class specs besides smash and sniper can heal themselves to full nearly instantaneously.

you forgot to add assin and pt, Hybid spcs can heal but not very well. but I will admit that the hybrid classes should not heal themselves as well as they do. but pound for pound the pure dps classes do more or should do more than the hybrids. Snipers are fine their dps is right where it should be.

you forgot to add assin and pt, Hybid spcs can heal but not very well. but I will admit that the hybrid classes should not heal themselves as well as they do. but pound for pound the pure dps classes do more or should do more than the hybrids. Snipers are fine their dps is right where it should be.

kolto overload, dark charge/overcharge saber heal pt/sin to full when played by skilled players.

Which are not many, by the way.

did you take that seriously? lolwut O.o. Wow, the devs will probably take my post seriously too... I don't care anymore though I don't play this game. pvp is a lost cause in swtor /facepalm. This guy is clueless, try reading my sig next time.

Edited by MarkXXIV

Snipers and Smashers can heal to full better than any other class.

How?

They kill you, then pop a kolto tank.

Healed to full like a pro.

Respawning is healing to full too :p

true, sorcs have a monopoly on respawn heals. Sorcs should spawn with low health because of their overpowered healing capabilities while also being able to dps. Too op!

Edited by MarkXXIV

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.