Scoundrel Top 3 Final Revisions

oaceen

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so out of all the issues, we decided on how do dev's view our surviviablity, our bonus sets, and how scoundrels are viewed by the community basically.

kinda vague but hey if it get's you were you going.

Personally I would like a change to corrosive dart, for concealment/scrapper only.

Dart would, once applied to target(s), Would give ticks of dart that returned energy to the Operative, and has a 30% chance to grant TA. That would solve our energy regen, and ta charge issue.

But I understand that asking for things has giving other classes nothing in return.

ah well. questions are nicely worded,

Edited by AngelofCain

so out of all the issues, we decided on how do dev's view our surviviablity, our bonus sets, and how scoundrels are viewed by the community basically.

kinda vague but hey if it get's you were you going.

Personally I would like a change to corrosive dart, for concealment/scrapper only.

Dart would, once applied to target(s), Would give ticks of dart that returned energy to the Operative, and has a 30% chance to grant TA. That would solve our energy regen, and ta charge issue.

But I understand that asking for things has giving other classes nothing in return.

ah well. questions are nicely worded,

Problem is we needed questions not suggestions. Also the change you suggest is kinda OP. I'd imagine scrapper would have too much TA to know what to do with it

Problem is we needed questions not suggestions. Also the change you suggest is kinda OP. I'd imagine scrapper would have too much TA to know what to do with it

Exactly. And we aren't in the position to be making suggestions, these are only questions. Which is why we should be glad to have someone like Oaceen at the helm representing everyone's best interest.

possibly, but if it did the energy regen it would awesome. I understand that you needed questions not suggestions.

The main thing is to clarify the issue and the question. If you can do that, it leaves it open to them to find the solution, which makes a lot more sense, since they are the devs. Probably a better tone to the conversation and keeps the questions more simple (they have a tendency to get too complex with how many players are trying to give input as it is).

As for the vaguely worded thing, 2 and 3 are quite sharp. The 1st is fairly broad, but it's covering a lot of ideas (and it's a lot sharper than where we started). Compared to the other questions I've seen, these are among the most focused.

i hope everyone's psychologically and emotionally prepared for today :jawa_redface:

I am prepared, but I will be a Scrapper Scoundrel regardless. It would be nice to see some rapid changes like they did with the BH's. How long to wait now.

Just wanted to add that Oaceen did a great job with the questions, personal thanks from me for taking over the position after the marshmallow melted or got eaten.. :D

Edited by -Sullster-

Judging by the other responses from the devs the only thing we need to prepare is our collective an us.

Oi! no unsubbed operatives, this is for awesome buffs to scoundrels only.

RCwTGDS were a fun listen, SWTOR shock-jock, good job there. Just don't go do a panda, man, have some self-respect.

Edited by Wainamoinen

I am prepared, but I will be a Scrapper Scoundrel regardless. It would be nice to see some rapid changes like they did with the BH's. How long to wait now.
i do not believe we will get any immediate changes. i think all of the PT changes were already slated for 2.4, and then there were a few tweaks here and there based on the feedback (and backlash from the responses). of course there's still time i suppose, but i'm betting on 2.5 before we see any real changes, which is a shame since 2.0 has been out for quite some time.

Just wanted to add that Oaceen did a great job with the questions, personal thanks from me for taking over the position after the marshmallow melted or got eaten.. :D

thank you for saying, and i'm just glad i did a good enough job. i guess we won't really know how well i did until we see the answers though lol

Seriously though, what the hell do you guys do in Austin? Can't you sit down with a team of peers and discuss these things at a meeting like the rest of corporate America? If it took me 9 days to get 3 simple questions answered from another dept in my company I'd bet I wouldn't have a job.

You can just see them in the office:

Dev 1 - "Has anyone looked at those Scoundrel questions yet?"

Dev 2 - "The one's we could of looked at Friday and then discussed today?"

Dev 1 - "Yeah those ones."

Dev 3 - "Hey I know its not our area but look at these new Armor sets they have made for pvp and the cartel market!!"

Dev 1 - "Sigh fine, So L2P, H2F, and we may change bonus sets with new armor? Cool, will write it up now!"

Dev 2 - "Don't make it too obvious like Gary did with the Sorcerer responses though!"

Dev 3 - "Pff, Why they didn't roll Gunslinger is beyond me, maybe we should buff them a bit so more people play them?"

No offense Dev's just passing the time ;)

Edited by -Sullster-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.