Took...so...long!

YoshiRaphElan

You guys must be hoarders. I only have like 10 items in my cargo hold.

I'm the worst sort of hoarder. If Bioware increased the number of bank bays to 10 per character I would still run out of room probably. I'm contemplating making a bank alt.

That said, Bioware give us more bank slots......... I got stuff I probably don't need to save but don't want to part with yet that needs to be stored.

Edited by Ilayas

I'm the worst sort of hoarder. If Bioware increased the number of bank bays to 10 per character I would still run out of room probably. I'm contemplating making a bank alt.

I would make a bank alt if I didn't already have 22 chars on my server... guess I hoard characters as well as stuff in my vaults lol.

That said, Bioware give us more bank slots......... I got stuff I probably don't need to save but don't want to part with yet that needs to be stored.

Haha, I know what you mean. In the elder scrolls games I'm so thankful that there is infinite space in chests, because I would take one of every single weapon/armor and store it. I'd never remove them but I'm content just knowing it's all there.

Haha, I know what you mean. In the elder scrolls games I'm so thankful that there is infinite space in chests, because I would take one of every single weapon/armor and store it. I'd never remove them but I'm content just knowing it's all there.

In Morrowind I killed a shop keeper just so I'd have a place to store all my alchemy mats.

In Morrowind I killed a shop keeper just so I'd have a place to store all my alchemy mats.

On Skirym i have a infinite bag mod that i can transport MYSELF inside of it and i must have almost every item of that game. Cant get tired of it.

On SWTOR i have 5 bays on my cargo hold full of oranges that "one day i may use", weapons, materials and CM stuff that doesnt sell on GTN (minor bonus and other stuff that keeping get expired on GTN and since are CM cant be sold to vendors)

Crafting materials, plus every orange piece I find for that class type. Along with a few other doodads.

This.

I have several hundred of almost every material for Artificing, because...well...you never know when that stuff might be useful, right?

The thing is, a lot of the stuff I keep is probably useless to me (like my old Recruit Mk 2 gear that I outgrew), but I can't bring myself to get rid of anything class specific (the free Recruit and Tionese gear), or anything orange or purple quality that's bound to me. I just can't vendor it for some reason. Even if it's old companion stuff that I know they'll never wear again (for example, I have 2 orange trooper chest pieces for Rusk on my Knight, and he's currently wearing neither), I just can't get rid of it. Now, if it isn't bound, I'll either mail it to an alt or sell it for cash on the GTN.

All you hoarders ... fill up your bag with all that stuff you think you may need ... but never do. Then close your eyes, hold your nose and vendor it!.

By tomorrow you will have forgotten what it was. I guarantee it. I have four bays and always have a few empty slots in each, apart from the crafting and ...um ....PvP/PvE gear one.

Keep your recruit gear, though - in years to come you can put it on for Life Day and tell tall tales to the younglings! :D

Word, I had to get the legacy cargo bay unlocks and roll alts to be able to store all my junk.

It is nothing compared to what we went through in SWG. He should be glad that it was only 45 minutes at most. :rolleyes:

Hah, I had a base on Corellia, Tatooine and Dantooine. All were just as bare. A few crates and some old armor/weapons, and some old rare stuff I had collected over the years. I had friends that went all out with their houses, though. The housing system was cool in that game.

Edited by Atma

• 4 months later...