Upcoming Bounty Pack items preview

Iwipe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would look good on Treek. Armor does not show it's appearance on Treek though.. which is too bad.

I personally don't want all gear to show on Treek... I just want headgear to show on Treek. Afterall.. the little fruballs liked wearing stormtrooper helmets in the movies, right? :)

Edited by Andryah

Well, I for one see a progression of improvement in pack content as time goes on. I think that bodes well for the game and the CM.

I suspect the profits from the CM fuels this new content, and I am happy to see it....I will not like everything I see, but that is personal preference IMO. They are improving.

I hope the in-game cartel coin special doesn't launch along with Cartel Pack this tuesday if that be the case. I really want to spend 10 bucks to get 2400 CC but money is tight until early September. :( Edited by Nickious

About "Risha Customization 9"... I don't remember Risha being a Rattataki. Kaliyo however...

When I saw the Doc customization, I couldn't help to imagine him with the space cowboy suit I gave him saying : "Me gustan mis mustachios. Yo soy muy macho con esos."

Edited by Altheran

About "Risha Customization 9"... I don't remember Risha being a Rattataki. Kaliyo however...

And neither is her daddy, good ol' space pirate Nok Drayen. Guess he had a thing for Rattataki and she's a half-blood in this version... OR someone at Bioware didn't bother to check Risha's race.

That or the page is wrong and it's a Kaliyo customization.

And neither is her daddy, good ol' space pirate Nok Drayen. Guess he had a thing for Rattataki and she's a half-blood in this version... OR someone at Bioware didn't bother to check Risha's race.

That or the page is wrong and it's a Kaliyo customization.

It is indeed a Risha customization (unless Bioware made a mistake) and this does change her race..

You do realize that there have been emotes in every single pack they have released right? And they are just filler items so it's no big deal.

Not Really. Never paid much attention to cartel packs as I have always seen them as a scam so I do not buy them and never will. :p

Doesn't bother me to much as I do not use Emotes to much either. I just see it as a reason to reinforce the fact that all they care about is Nickle-And-Diming us. :rolleyes:

Anyways I still think that it is a petty and sad move to add chair emotes to Cartel Packs instead of just fixing the game so that we can sit in chairs like normal. Gamble for the ability to sit. ROFL... Just thinking about that makes me laugh. :D

Not Really. Never paid much attention to cartel packs as I have always seen them as a scam so I do not buy them and never will. :p

Doesn't bother me to much as I do not use Emotes to much either. I just see it as a reason to reinforce the fact that all they care about is Nickle-And-Diming us. :rolleyes:

Anyways I still think that it is a petty and sad move to add chair emotes to Cartel Packs instead of just fixing the game so that we can sit in chairs like normal. Gamble for the ability to sit. ROFL... Just thinking about that makes me laugh. :D

I love the nickel and diming references that are constantly made. It just makes you seem like you don't understand the business model.

What you should be saying is that they are creating a completely optional way of maximizing their revenue so you can continue to enjoy the game you care about so much. Everything is even available to you without spending money via the GTN because they already took into account your aversion to the system. You still like to complain however and this post will make you feel good about yourself by shaming the man and their business practices. Go you. :rolleyes:

Edited by Tim-ONeil