Why dosen't force leap/charge fills resolve bar?

Torcatoth

Can you give me some tips in you to avoid this because i'm getting killed on both bounty and sniper all the time, being bounty of course the worst case

Well, it will be easier at 55 if you haven't gotten there yet.

For a Powertech, just kite them around in circles. Your abilities are all 10 meters and they need 4, so just stay out of range. Save your stuns for when they use a leap. So if they open up with leap, they are probably going to Smash, so stun and move out of range whlie you're hitting them. You have a shorter length mezz you can use if they jump again. But make sure you keep moving while you're hitting them.

I assume you are a Merc, though. Your Knockback in Arsenal is gigantic, try and knock them off a ledge if you don't want to fight them, but save this for when they leap. If they try and run in, then pound on them before they get there. If they are getting close, then pop your ability to take away the cast on 2 abilities so you can hit them on the move. If you're in a bad situation, you can always drop your E-Net on them and they are basically dead while you cast at them all day.

I'd check out the class forums for more tips as I certainly don't main a bounty hunter. But keep any slows/roots you have on them to keep them off of you and save your stuns and knockbacks to negate their leaps.

Can you give me some tips in you to avoid this because i'm getting killed on both bounty and sniper all the time, being bounty of course the worst case

Did he say sniper? I can understand BH ... BUT SNIPER? Come on man...

interrupts and roots do not fill resolve. leaps are interrupts and roots. if you have a problem with these things not filling resolve, then your issue is not with leaps. it's with what kinds of CC fill resolve. and while you are certainly not pleased with the current situation, it's worth pointing out that 2.0 introduced NUMEROUS new ways to break roots and snares for all classes: dodge, diversion, sprint, hold the line, etc.

. Save your stuns for when they use a leap. So if they open up with leap, they are probably going to Smash, so stun and move out of range whlie you're hitting them.

This works for Focus... it guarantees your death if he's Vigilance. They are immune to ALL controlling effects for 4 seconds after a leap, are you are rooted (HA! Like that REALLY works) for 3 seconds. Ideally you're going to unload MS for ~15k, push, leap again, OS, PB, Dispatch (all situational, of course).. and if the fight goes the Vigilance Guardian's way, you're dead.

Pro Tip: Situational Awareness. Know what the abilities look like so you can determine if that leaper if Smash or Vigilance..

And kite, kite, kite, kite.

Everyone knows how to beat a Smasher. Beating Vigilance is trickier but it's roughly the same. The weakness of Vigilance is staying on target, and exploiting it is not difficult.