Stats Hunting From Holocrons-Legacy - Has Anyone Created A Graphic?

Jinook_Phi

Howdy ;-)

First, could someone confirm the current Legacy cap is 50? Ok, now onto the post.

I have several toons that range from 51-30ish. As I unlock more and more companions, three so far, it got me thinking. Lets say Im focusing on bumping my aim, crit and endurance stats. And lets say that I max out four companions that offer boosts to those specific stats. So a 4 X bump per companion unlocked in the (fill in the blank) stat. Do we know what % bump we get from that scenario? The big question I have is, if I hunt down every holocron/matrix cube/companion perk around a given stat, lets say "aim", how much of a total bump that would be- these three alternate sources combined? Im trying to quantify the return on investment of time.

Many thanks for any insights and/or links.

Jin

Howdy ;-)

First, could someone confirm the current Legacy cap is 50? Ok, now onto the post.

I have several toons that range from 51-30ish. As I unlock more and more companions, three so far, it got me thinking. Lets say Im focusing on bumping my aim, crit and endurance stats. And lets say that I max out four companions that offer boosts to those specific stats. So a 4 X bump per companion unlocked in the (fill in the blank) stat. Do we know what % bump we get from that scenario? The big question I have is, if I hunt down every holocron/matrix cube/companion perk around a given stat, lets say "aim", how much of a total bump that would be- these three alternate sources combined? Im trying to quantify the return on investment of time.

Many thanks for any insights and/or links.

Jin

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but it would appear that you have several different things confused.

The datacrons give you mainstat bonuses (aim,str,end,cun,will,presence) and matrix shards. Those are only for the character you collect them on. Including the +10 to all stats datacron, i believe the total bonus is (+30-40) for each stat.

For maximizing affection with your companions, you get legacy wide stat bonuses. These include 1% increases to crit,surge,accuracy and an increase in health and healing received. This bonus unlocks for everyone in your legacy, but does not stack. Once you unlock each bonus once, that's it.

As far as that last part about hunting everything down, I gave an estimate of the stat bonus for datacrons, the matrix cube gives ~70main stat (but is pretty underpowered at L55) and the secondary affection bonuses don't stack.

Hope this helped.

Yeah, I was aware of how holocrons work versus companion unlocks, in terms of account wide versus a given toon. But if I read what was just posted correctly, the companion unlocks dont stack? So If I unlock a boost to aim from a Jedi companion and then if I unlock another aim boost from a trooper, they will not stack? If thats true, why would anyone much care about unlocking all of your companions? Im not saying it isnt true, it just doesnt make sense because the mentality will be, unlock all companions once and then be done with it, no? So a fully maxed out Legacy will give you a small boost, small as compared to other end game boosts and thats about it? Just making sure what I think Im reading is in fact true.

Many thanks!

Yeah, I was aware of how holocrons work versus companion unlocks, in terms of account wide versus a given toon. But if I read what was just posted correctly, the companion unlocks dont stack? So If I unlock a boost to aim from a Jedi companion and then if I unlock another aim boost from a trooper, they will not stack? If thats true, why would anyone much care about unlocking all of your companions? Im not saying it isnt true, it just doesnt make sense because the mentality will be, unlock all companions once and then be done with it, no? So a fully maxed out Legacy will give you a small boost, small as compared to other end game boosts and thats about it? Just making sure what I think Im reading is in fact true.

Many thanks!

It only stacks the base stat once, and no companions add to main stats. They add HP, Surge, Healing received, Accuracy and Crit chance.

However, each companion *does* stack +10 presence, so every companion you push to 10k affection makes all your companions on all your characters more effective.

Furthermore, being Legacy 50 gets you exactly nothing but a pat on the head and a Legacy title.

Many thanks!

The tooltip in the legacy panel states that the stat boost is only applied for the first companion unlock.

As for why you would want to continue unlocking companions that way, each companion grants a +10 bonus to presence for a maximum of +400 presence when all base class companions are unlocked.