Treek conversations bugged?

JacenHallis

Thanks for your posts! For anyone who is having affection conversation issues but has not provided the following details, please be sure to update with as much as possible:

1. What Class is the character who isn't getting conversations?

2. What level is the character who isn't getting conversations?

3. What is their current affection level with Treek?

4. How was the Treek who is not providing conversations obtained? (via Cartel Market, credits, GTN, Collections)

5. Do you have any characters who have achieved conversations?

Thanks again! I have my eye on this issue for sure.

1. Jedi Consular (Sage)

2. 39

3. 6446

4. via Cartel Market

5. regarding Treek - nope

Though they didn't get rid of the bug, I'm glad that Treek has more things to say right now. It's uplifting that they're still working on it. :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What Class is the character who isn't getting conversations? - Bounty Hunter, Powertech.

2. What level is the character who isn't getting conversations? - 55.

3. What is their current affection level with Treek? - 10000.

4. How was the Treek who is not providing conversations obtained? (via Cartel Market, credits, GTN, Collections) - Brought from the vendor for 1,000,000 credits, then I brought the account unlock for 700CC but haven't bothered leveling affection on any other of my characters.

5. Do you have any characters who have achieved conversations? - No.

Thanks for your posts! For anyone who is having affection conversation issues but has not provided the following details, please be sure to update with as much as possible:

4. How was the Treek who is not providing conversations obtained? (via Cartel Market, credits, GTN, Collections)

1. Bounty Hunter, Powertech

2. 55

3. 10000

4. Credits.

5. Yes only the one on the ship the first time.

Edited by DarkFireShadow

Bounty Hunter

He is level 55

She have 10k.

I've buy her with credits for 1 millions on the fleet.

I was able to do the first conversation but not other.

And sorry for my english but i'm french and it's quite difficult for me.

1+2) Jedi Shadow (55), Jedi Guardian (55), Vanguard (55), Sniper (55) (but i think it didnt work for all of my character)

3) Shadow max affection; Guardian ~4-5k affection; Vanguard ~3-4k; Sniper ~5k affection

4) I bought with my Shadow for 1million credits in the legacy vendor and then i unlocked her in the collection for 700CC

5) no absolutely not (only the first conversation achieved with my characters ...)

1. Sith Marauder , Jedi Shadow

2. Both are 55

3. 10000 both

4. 1 mil creds purchase for marauder, 300k legacy unlock for shadow

5. No. Only 2 characters got this comp, both got onle initial convo.

exactly same as the post to whom I'm replying. Bought first treek with online cash, then opened it up with collections to everyone. Raised one to 100% affection and only got the initial convo about how she got off planet. Didn't think she had any others. All characters, all classes, no convos.

1) Trooper, Smuggler

2) 55

3) Max

4) credits, perk

5) No

Sorcerer

1m credits at legacy level 40, from the vendor.

No. I have a 55 Sniper alt who subsequently acquired Treek through the 700 coin collections unlock, and at ~4700 affection there has still only been one conversation on the ship. That first shipboard conversation, wherein Treek discusses leaving Endor and crashing on Nar Shaddaa. Same as on my Sorcerer.

Like others, though, I am confused about this. Are there supposed to be more conversations aboard ship than just that one? I'm just assuming that this is a bug as I recall HK-51 having a handful of conversation scenes on ship. Everyone in my guild who has Treek only gets that one shipboard convo, regardless of level or method or class.

Edited by Laiov

1) Sage

2) lvl 55

3) 10000

4) via Cartel Market

5) no

I'm glad to see some basic action taken. However, this isn't a new problem. It has been documented on this thread and others since the day (a month ago) you sold us this feature....why are we just now getting asked these questions? These answers, if look at the first posts in the thread, were provided without prompt.

What you're not considering is they thought yesterday's patch DID fix Treek. So they obviously have been working on this to try to fix it. So we are only just now being asked because they are trying to get more information to troubleshoot something they thought they fixed.

Otherwise it's moot to what answers were provided before yesterday's patch since again they thought it was no longer an issue. It's not like they have been picking their nose for a month with regards to this.

Like others, though, I am confused about this. Are there supposed to be more conversations aboard ship than just that one? I'm just assuming that this is a bug as I recall HK-51 having a handful of conversation scenes on ship. Everyone in my guild who has Treek only gets that one shipboard convo, regardless of level or method or class.

Obviously I'm not a developer but I'll take the liberty of answering. Yes, there should be more conversations, just like with HK-51. She is bugged, and that's why they are now trying to collect more data to try to pinpoint what is wrong.

What you're not considering is they thought yesterday's patch DID fix Treek. So they obviously have been working on this to try to fix it. So we are only just now being asked because they are trying to get more information to troubleshoot something they thought they fixed.

Otherwise it's moot to what answers were provided before yesterday's patch since again they thought it was no longer an issue. It's not like they have been picking their nose for a month with regards to this.

Negative, not the affection conversation bug.

There may still be bugs with Treek's affection conversations. Brrbrlpp was exactly correct; the patch note was worded specifically for the fix that went into place.

Edit: I discovered that players in another thread where I was communicating about Treek are still reporting conversation issues and questions. I am going to close this thread to prevent duplicate topics on the same issue. Please feel free to contribute here.

The problem they were working on and the *only* problem they were fixing was the cinematic conversation bug, something completely unrelated.

They were either some completely unaware of the affection issue, or thought it went away and are only now reading the threads that have been on-going for a month and realizing that isn't the case.

The moral of the story is, apparently, vocalize more often and loudly else issues will either be misinterpreted or simply not heard.

*edit*

That all said, it's being addressed now, so I'm grateful. But we need better communication

Edited by willybot

1. Sith Sorcerer

2. 55

3. 10000

4. Purchased for credits from the vendor at the Cartel Bazaar.

5. No, so far I've only unlocked her on my main and I've only gotten the 'Welcome Aboard' convo.

Jedi Knight

Bought the Mercenary Contract straight off the Cartel Market and then unlocked it for all characters in my Legacy via Collections.

Besides the initial conversation, no.

Bounty Hunter

Credits

No

i have another bit of information that may or may not be useful for this.

first, to answer your question:

1. classes so far: scoundrel, vanguard, commando, shadow

2. all at 55 except vanguard (see below)

3. affection between 8 and 10k. haven't maxed out all of them as i wait for a fix

4. 1m through legacy perk then 700cc account unlock

5. have only received exactly one conversation with all characters

my vanguard was around lv35 or so when he obtained treek. i used affection gifts to bring her up to 8k affection like i did with my other characters, then initiated the conversation.

the amount of affection gained my 35 or so vanguard was much less than what i got on any of my 55s (for clarification, he had the legacy perks maxed out for +30% from conversation and item affection with companions and chose the exact same answers as my commando)

i don't have exact numbers as it happened a few weeks ago, sorry. i thought it was purely intended at the time, but since the conversations are still bugged, i am throwing this out just to make sure you guys know in case it is related to the cause of the problem.

also, my vanguard has since reached 55 and still has had no further conversations pop up.

Edited by oaceen

1. Sorceror

2. 55

3. 10000

4. Through the Cartel Market

5. No