so what do you guys think of the new update?

.I my self just got treek so I have not tried her in combat that much but will say I am fairly sure I like the character

Treek has 4 customizations 3 in the new bundle and 1 in the bounty hunter rep vender I personally like default treek better but to be honest there are only a few charterer customizations I actually like.

HK has a new charterer customization from the bounty hunter vender which is really cool looking does not look anything like an HK unite so I am not sure if fans of him will use it.

I have not been to Hoth yet to get/see the new tauntaun mount so cant say much there

also I new bounty hunter themed speeder that I kind of like also(since my main is a bounty hunter I am enjoying alot of the things that have come out in this update)

I was just wondering what people thought of the new update so far and what things that have come out that they like.

only had time for one new fp before werk this morn, but i saw the new tawntaun mount, and it looks likew its a nice ride. the fp was nice. not too much trash (this is the dustclaw virbith one), the bosses had good mechanics, overall very happy with that one.

not happy i will be saving for 2 weeks to spend 3 mil between trekk and tawn mount, but ive been farming sec x for rep anyway, and im still 30k rep away... so i should have the 3 mil in 2 weeks.

Edited by dipstik

not happy i will be saving for 2 weeks to spend 3 mil between trekk and tawn mount, but ive been farming sec x for rep anyway, and im still 30k rep away... so i should have the 3 mil in 2 weeks.

Don't buy the tauntaun for credits. It takes like 2-4 hours MAX to grind all Domestication Data (depeneding on which Tauntaun you want) which is way way faster than grinding 1.5-2 million. And you can do few GSI quests in mean time (since you will already be in the same area) to even earn credits while getting Domestication Data. This is really a no brainer

I haven't been on yet today (at work!) but I'm looking forward to trying the new event and daily areas, and now that I know the tauntaun isn't a CM item, I can get kind of excited for that too! I was not looking forward to the new over-saturated colors (based on announcement screenshots, they looked bad), but that can be disabled too so no big.

Easily the best patch since 2.0, arguably the best patch since 1.0,

I am very happy with Treek. She seems to be quite the unique little companion. Still making some gear for her, forgot to do it last night, so i cant say anything to her performance.

The updated colors are pretty nice. Glad to see them despite some people complaining.

Taking the update slow though. Figure later tonight ill start the new dailies or maybe do the storymodes of the FPs. Those oughta be a fun thing. Hoping they have decided to put less trash in the FPs with more bosses. The length of some gets a bit annoying, ive always been more a fan of 30 minute FPS and some like cademimu can take a long time.

Taun Taun mounts, pretty awesome.

Flashpoints: I enjoyed the flashpoints (did SM, gonna try HM later on) they were quick and fun to do

CZ-198: I like the new daily area. Again quick and lots of credits. But what I mostly like about the area is the potential for OWPvP (not on a pvp server on Ebon Hawk -RP server). my group got flagged and got into a huge fight with some imperial players. It was chaotic but it was a blast. Only problem i have was the lagging, but that is to be expected in a new dailiy area with all these people. I know it will go down in population over time

Treek: haven't gotten her yet saving her for later tonight

Tauntaun mount: Started the quest but haven't finished yet. I love the quests that's involved in getting them. and the option of getting them via credits. if you have the millions.

Overall I am enjoying the patch very much. Makes me excited for the New Planet Oricon the two new ops and the arena pvp in 2.4. KEEP IT UP BIOWARE

Flashpoints: I enjoyed the flashpoints (did SM, gonna try HM later on) they were quick and fun to do

CZ-198: I like the new daily area. Again quick and lots of credits. But what I mostly like about the area is the potential for OWPvP (not on a pvp server on Ebon Hawk -RP server). my group got flagged and got into a huge fight with some imperial players. It was chaotic but it was a blast. Only problem i have was the lagging, but that is to be expected in a new dailiy area with all these people. I know it will go down in population over time

Treek: haven't gotten her yet saving her for later tonight

Tauntaun mount: Started the quest but haven't finished yet. I love the quests that's involved in getting them. and the option of getting them via credits. if you have the millions.

Overall I am enjoying the patch very much. Makes me excited for the New Planet Oricon the two new ops and the arena pvp in 2.4. KEEP IT UP BIOWARE

as far as treek goes she has all modable gear but it is all lvl 10 prototype( so you will need to make/buy some stuff for her) on the bright side for lvl 10 alts she is awesome.