+++++ 1v1 Tournament Brackets +++++

ManiacDavis

I fight anyone so don't throw this little talk in my face..the schedule was the 12th they had more than enough time to do whatever..i waited it out the whole while..why should I wait any longer..anybody who didn't fight before the 12th or at least gave notice on the forums that there opponent never showed or responded which me and a few others took the time to do it..rules are made for a reason..

so we can change rules to benefit ourselves well I see what make believe world you live in..gg..

lol how would grezecka or Randon moving into the next bracket benefit me at all?

I'm just saying, being that you're someone who has very little time to play, you'd think that you of all people would understand that other people may also be just as busy as you and therefore may need an extra day.

but since we're being such sticklers on the rules of the tourney, you seemed to have missed the rule that the first round went until the 12th at 11:59pm. Yet, you posted around 7am on the 12th in this thread imposing that maniac should dq ur opponent.

On the 9th you said this:

been trying to reach biskits'and'gravy all week even told his guildies..no response yet..if he cant make it just forfeit so can move on..I'm on a time schedule..wanna finish up before I go to Africa for offshore job in about a month..doubt I will have internet out there to play on my labtop..

so others can't take an extra day or so into the second round, but you can ask for dqs 4 days b4 the first round ends?

so we can change rules to benefit ourselves well I see what make believe world you live in..gg..

sounds to me like you're trying to rush the tournament rounds to benefit yourself.

relax and cut people some slack. If your RL is important (which it should be) and you don't have much time, maybe you should not have signed up to begin with.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scold.... I'm coming for you, and it will not be pleasant. You will feel the fire of my hate. I will channel the burning passion of the Empire into the sole will to destroy you, and you. will. fail.

........ and Wakalord, you are next.

I'm waiting for you. It's time for you to meet your demise and to be banished back into obscurity.

You think you know what hate is? You think you have the blessings of the Empire? The Emperor has betrayed you. He led you to believe you stand a chance. He lied. Your failure is imminent.

I'm waiting for you. It's time for you to meet your demise and to be banished back into obscurity.

You think you know what hate is? You think you have the blessings of the Empire? The Emperor has betrayed you. He led you to believe you stand a chance. He lied. Your failure is imminent.

Trying to think of how to RP that I am writing a Calculus midterm... but am failing... I'll be on tonight.

Trying to think of how to RP that I am writing a Calculus midterm... but am failing... I'll be on tonight.

I was a math grad student once. I think the proper RP is something like "Aaaahhh!!! Make it stop!!! No! No! No!". Still, it's better than grading them.

Melyn advances 2-0. He's too stronk for me.

In an epic battle of the invisible phantoms: backs were stabbed, tendons were severed, orbitals were struck, flashes were banged. Mostly flashes were banged. Basically there was a lot of banging.

He posted this in the other 1v1 thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6651519&postcount=143

Looks like you may need to sort it out with him.

Well now I demand proof of this...Your being called out krunchy!!

I knew you were a troll, but I never thought you be so cowardly to do something like this...now when we fight and u beat me fair and square then i'll be fine with that...but doing it like this is just cowardly and wrong.

Edited by DemonJin

Grezecka 2-0 Saijah.

You can ask krunchy/vexo too confirm.

yup watched the duel.

btw random tip for otto/supdoggie since he's my guildie and i am feeling nice today.

when you duel sifu, all you have to do is keep circling around him while u are using abilities.

sifu can't back pedal quickly enough to keep up with you, and he'll lose a lot of globals due to "not facing target"

Screenshot please. Krunchy has lost all credibility.

I didn't screenshot but Jaryx,Sup-Dawgie , Opfotm,Krxnchy,Vexo,Kandaris all saw it and you can whisper them ingame or I can try to get them to contact you.. But really you dont think I can beat saijah?

I didn't screenshot but Jaryx,Sup-Dawgie , Opfotm,Krxnchy,Vexo,Kandaris all saw it and you can whisper them ingame or I can try to get them to contact you.. But really you dont think I can beat saijah?

I witnessed the duel, he did indeed beat Saijah or w/e.

Pretty easy duels from what I saw, gj Grezecka

@Dimes. Currently in the process of moving, hopefully getting my laptop repaired, and setting up net access. Hopefully I'll be ready to duel before the second round deadline.

Update: Yeah it's gonna be Monday before I get my laptop repaired...... how strict is the deadline Maniac?

Edited by JediMasterSLC

not gonna feed the trolls..anyways I can fight you this weekend almost anytime.i don't play on weekdays cause of busy work schedule..project manager on maternity leave..so I have to do her workload along with mines..wife usually plays on weekdays doing pvp dailies..also might be going to Africa soon to get this job started then coming back home..

anyways we can do this Saturday or Sunday.only request I have we do it in outlaw den..no seething allowed if u want to force cloak that's cool.also no grenades anything else is fair game..only fight 1 round..(if I cant beat you the 1st time with everything up no need to fight again)..i'm a all or nothing person..

well back to work in the office filling out time sheets..work do sucks at times..

Edited by Xertasian

not gonna feed the trolls..anyways I can fight you this weekend almost anytime.i don't play on weekdays cause of busy work schedule..project manager on maternity leave..so I have to do her workload along with mines..wife usually plays on weekdays doing pvp dailies..also might be going to Africa soon to get this job started then coming back home..

anyways we can do this Saturday or Sunday.only request I have we do it in outlaw den..no seething allowed if u want to force cloak that's cool.also no grenades anything else is fair game..only fight 1 round..(if I cant beat you the 1st time with everything up no need to fight again)..i'm a all or nothing person..

well back to work in the office filling out time sheets..work do sucks at times..

We already fought man... Im grezecka remember at Dromund Kass it was 2-0. Like I said Maniac feel free to contact any of those people I listed... I already beat this guy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.