+++++ 1v1 Tournament Brackets +++++

ManiacDavis

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melyn vs. Legendaryquan 2 - 0. I'm coming for Scoldy.

This personally made my night, nice work Melyn.

LOL, that kid is not me. He is one of the marauders from Nothing Personal (I think) that name changed. He showed up on my friends list one day without me ever adding him and Sunhfksjdhfkjdshf (i dont remember the name but it started with "Sun") disappeared from my friends list and the server.

I assumed he was just trolling and not really trying to pass himself off as me but....

Anyways...that is NOT me...

(Not that I believe that I would beat Melyn on my Marauder either though. As I assume an operative will win this tournament.)

AGAIN...that is NOT me...So feel free for your night to be UN-made.

LOL, that kid is not me. He is one of the marauders from Nothing Personal (I think) that name changed. He showed up on my friends list one day without me ever adding him and Sunhfksjdhfkjdshf (i dont remember the name but it started with "Sun") disappeared from my friends list and the server.

I assumed he was just trolling and not really trying to pass himself off as me but....

Anyways...that is NOT me...

(Not that I believe that I would beat Melyn on my Marauder either though. As I assume an operative will win this tournament.)

AGAIN...that is NOT me...So feel free for your night to be UN-made.

Bummer, thanks for ruining my night, sir. And I thought you had a Jugg anyways, so that makes sense now.

been trying to reach biskits'and'gravy all week even told his guildies..no response yet..if he cant make it just forfeit so can move on..I'm on a time schedule..wanna finish up before I go to Africa for offshore job in about a month..doubt I will have internet out there to play on my labtop..

Have tried reaching Zevren my opponent through in-game mail. Have not had a response yet.

I have been looking for you as well trump haven't seen your email though.

I will try to be on all day tomorrow. My name got a French accent in it so you wont be able to add me on friends list.

If not on Zevren I'll be on Aledex