Bump if you like SWTOR - Let the team know they did a godo job

TonOTin

Solid launch (best i've been in!)

loving the game and actually have withdrawal when im at work not playing it (but on the forums :D)

only complaint is the laggy Taris and the random lag spikes i've been gettin since the launch update!!!

but they r bugs that i can suffer through and know they will be fixed soon!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Title says it all. I was not impressed at all with the game from the outside appearance, but I was really surpised how much fun the story telling aspect was. There are minor tweaks that are needed, but I find the game very enjoyable. It didn't reinvent the wheel but it certainly put chrome tires on it. I see lots of negativity, which is fine opinions are like....well you know. For the record I am not a fanboioioioiooioioioi and never have been of this game, but it is da mn good =-)

As any other game, it has its faults and such, but I don't care if WoW clone this, not SWG 2 that, or GW 2 whatever. I like the game, have fun doing quests, doing my crafting... I'm happy customer and only hope that the existing problems get fixed.

I can say that SWTOR is my cup of tea.

its great im sure it will get better over time and be ever better sure there is some things that need fixed and worked on but thats mmo's for ya WoW was never perfect when it first came out infact WoW wouldnt be what it is today if it wasnt for great patches and stuff like that.

screw that...I played wow for yrs and liked it, but ive been waitin for this for 3 yrs. Im happy with all of the BASIC(this is the beginning after all) game. It only gets better from here. Plus Ive had to talk to CS several times (EA) and they were tight...had everything set and tidy in a jiff. Little to no lag...IMMERSIVE storyline with great scripted cuts, PERSONALLY! I really like the flashpoints vs. wows. inst.. AND PLEASE if you dislike it THAT much...LEAVE and free up the servers! Thank You! Great Job Team Bioware EA