Bring back tionese, columi and rakata!!

PokeSaro

please bring back the T/C/R armor! i barely got to see the armor. only juggernaut and sentinel armor. and still i loved both looks. now im watching a dude who has a marauder with that armor. looks too good to be taken away!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubtful. If anything, they should just put those old armor sets up on CC as adaptive armor. Allot easier for them instead of reimplementing those outdated pieces into the tier system we've got in place now. Edited by Darth-Piranha

Though a part of me wants the armor sets back, the other part desires that these sets are never again reintroduced, if only to allow some of us to brag about our Rakata shells to ye, little people, who arrived too late to the party.

:cool::D

Apologies. Sometimes, it's nice to play the evil dude.

NO! My sawbones wore a cape forever, I don't even want to see this gear on a smuggler, bad enough I still have doc wearing Rakata shells. :p

Rakata for Agent (hooded version) is pretty damn awesome. If that hits the Cartel Market, you could wear that.

Republic armour mostly sucks anyway.

couldn't care less either way myself. I thought all of them were ugly as hell.

not against them coming back..and it is BioWare's style to re-introduce old-items re-colored as "new" content...so..it's very well possible.

in fact I bet they end up in gamble packs (at least the shells, even if retextured)

Rakata for Agent (hooded version) is pretty damn awesome. If that hits the Cartel Market, you could wear that.

Republic armour mostly sucks anyway.

Only the elite, namely operatives, had the honor of using armor with hoods, tionese / columi / rakata wise. Snipers had to go for the hood down approach. :cool:

This of course, assuming one would go for Field Tech for snipers, Enforcer / Field Medic for operatives.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

couldn't care less either way myself. I thought all of them were ugly as hell.

Not against them coming back.

Same opinion on both points. I don't why people thought they were cool, I've got many of the old Tionese shells on my companions and frequently notice how ugly it is. Why do people want to look like a Cyborg or porcupine anyway?

Sent in a ticket about that, they said 'post it in the forums'.

It IS still possible to get the old shells, given certain circumstances. I'm a synthweaver and I certainly cannot be the only one who collected the schematics for the Exotech Survivor's Robe and similar useless schematics that used to drop in EV/KP back in the day. I never crafted any of these, as the inlays were useless and the shells ugly. Anyway: I am sure there are synthweavers or armormechs like me on every server who are still able to craft these shells... for themselves. Because apparantly someone decided they should be bound on pickup.

Which is stupid.

The only items I can sell at the moment (bound on equip) Columi bracers and belts that both cannot be modified. The required resources (Rakata Energy Nodes, Alien Data Cubes, etc.) are still dropped at their respective raid bosses (Karagga for example).

Please Bioware: Just set the damn Bound-on-pickup flag to Bound-on-equip. Give the community their beloved shells back while valorizing the old schematics which will otherwise die out.

(Or at least tell me that you won't. In that case I'll craft ten pieces of every set, then quit Synthweaving and switch to Biochem. Adrenals and stimpacks are getting expensive for nightmare...)

Edited by lcharas

Same opinion on both points. I don't why people thought they were cool, I've got many of the old Tionese shells on my companions and frequently notice how ugly it is. Why do people want to look like a Cyborg or porcupine anyway?

Because they had an air of "exclusivity." Put that stuff in the CM, those folks will stop wearing it in a nanosecond.

• 5 weeks later...

At least throw the schematics out there for craters. Throw us a bone here.

In addition, all the schematics that dropped in old FP's and Ops etc for implants and gear. Remove the bind on those. I have a bunch in my ships holds and would like to distribute to my crafters.

The Craftable Rakata gear each class has, should no longer be BOP. They should be BOE.

This is such and easy fix, why have you not done this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
They really should bring this back, if not from vendors hopefully in CM for at least a day or two, would bring them a lot of money considering how much people want this armor. I know id buy cartel coins to get some sets.. Hopefully it can come back for the anniversary day on CM or vendors :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.