Suggestion: Remove PUGs?

UncelSam

You still not answering why you dont want to fight premades yourself...

Just have to ask you, would it be much better if medicore me and my medicore friends would be forced to fight really good premade players almost every match just because we want to be medicore together?

Ranked WZ queues normally only occur from 8 PM to 1 AM on PVP servers. A lot of people play earlier than 8 PM. On PVE servers, ranked queues don't happen very often. So, removing premades from regular WZs would basically force players to not play with their friends.

I'm growing tired of your valid logic and reasoning. It's killing the mood.

On another note...

Very tired of seeing players call other players "bads" or "baddies". It's why we NEVER get anything we want in PvP. The PvErs don't do this to one another.... and they get what they want.

Even as a notorious solo'er I'd prefer this system. I would give me and others incentive to group.

So i guess my mom has been right all along when she's been complaining about current g/f'es and said that I need someone who can boss me around. I really do need someone who can set some rules for me or I'll pick the lazy alternative every time.

Edited by MidichIorian

I'm growing tired of your valid logic and reasoning. It's killing the mood.

On another note...

Very tired of seeing players call other players "bads" or "baddies". It's why we NEVER get anything we want in PvP. The PvErs don't do this to one another.... and they get what they want.

Have you ever done a FP/Op through group finder? Bad and baddie followed by a rage quit happens every day.

Have you ever done a FP/Op through group finder? Bad and baddie followed by a rage quit happens every day.

Yeah PvEers are in no way perfect in terms of attitudes towards other players. Id get chomped at when I used to fill spots in my old guild all the time for having PvP gear on.

Whoa whoa whoa.

I seem to recall you saying in another thread that shall go unnamed.. that you are a "casual" player and you don't premade.

i am a casual player.. when did i say i dont premade? i dont premade often, but i will when i can.

i can only play a few hours at a time after work, and often not everyday.

that doesnt prevent me from being in a PvP oriented guild, queuing for RWZ when i am able to, or grouping with friends to do regs. "casual" does not have to mean low skilled, non-competitive, or solo-oriented.

Edited by cashogy_reborn

As I said earlier, ranked queues do not occur all day long.

Well, Im trying to make it that way. Perhaps you should support me and others in the effort of getting it that way:

1) Premades vs Premades Q

2) PUG vs PUG Q

:D

Well, Im trying to make it that way. Perhaps you should support me and others in the effort of getting it that way:

1) Premades vs Premades Q

2) PUG vs PUG Q

:D

Just have to ask you, would it be much better if medicore me and my medicore friends would be forced to fight really good premade players almost every match just because we want to be medicore together?

Any comments, sir?

Instead of banning solo queueing (an insane idea if I ever heard one), or trying to split premades and solos into different queues (has merits, but has equal, if not worse, drawbacks), why not try this one:

Open up Rateds so that a party of any size 2 or greater can queue for Rateds? That way, those who truly want to be challenged by going up against opposing teams can reliably do so (and although 2 man teams could be bad, the chances seem less to me than a solo being so bad as to be a detriment). Plus, this way, if a 4 man premade is tearing up Regular WZs, you're more justified in calling them jerks who just want to curb-stomp noobs.