Best Pvpers on This Server

PowerReaper

Hey, I said I probably forgot some people.

Lol, what? You regurgitated a response that holds no logical resonance with anything that I said.

Meh. As if I wanted to be on this guy's list. Hah :rolleyes:

Edited by Polymerize

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, what? You regurgitated a response that holds no logical resonance with anything that I said.

Meh. As if I wanted to be on this guy's list. Hah :rolleyes:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... whoa.... whoa.................whoa..........................................................................................................................whoa

whoa.

Are you looking to vacate that Ivory Tower any time soon? If so, I'd like to take it off your hands.

Let me guess... You're Mezmeryze? If you are, please Q for warzones and practice.

Nope. Try again.

(Just so you know that Mez-guy actually posts on these forums with his name as his sig. Try thinking of someone you played recently that doesn't match my sig or anyone else's sig; as I doubt that anyone in their right mind would create an alternate subbed account just to post on these lackluster forums. Just my thoughts though.)

Edited by Polymerize

Nope. Try again.

(Just so you know that Mez-guy actually posts on these forums with his name as his sig. Try thinking of someone you played recently that doesn't match my sig or anyone else's sig; as I doubt that anyone in their right might would create an alternate subbed account just to post on these lackluster forums. Just my thoughts though.)

Tell me. Now I want to know.

Nope. Try again.

(Just so you know that Mez-guy actually posts on these forums with his name as his sig. Try thinking of someone you played recently that doesn't match my sig or anyone else's sig; as I doubt that anyone in their right mind would create an alternate subbed account just to post on these lackluster forums. Just my thoughts though.)

OOO.

Pub or Imp? I wanna play now.

Nope. Try again.

I have no idea who u are, or if u r refering to me.. but

For the record

Mezmerize was my name on darth malak, before i was forced to merge and do a name change...

Post better

Edited by DionPhaneuf

I have no idea who u are, or if u r refering to me.. but

For the record

Mezmerize was my name on darth malak, before i was forced to merge and do a name change...

Post better

The guy I was talking to had originally said something about you (if you look through my comments I have it quoted) and then he edited it out.

Post better? F**k off nerd.

Me, reveal my anonymous identity? I'll pass for now.

Keep your fingers crossed though! ;)

Oh, oh, you're that tranny I woke up next to the other day!

I found out the hard way..

Worst hang over ever for more than one reason.

:(:(

The long and short of any list is a misguided need to have one's play recognized by others.

There are alphas and then there's everyone else. Alphas know they're alphas, everyone else seems to think they're alphas.

Furthermore, since BW would instalock any thread where we recognized the worst players, we're left with epeen stroking "best of server" lists. It's sad really, because i think a database of people who are absolutely god awful would serve the PVP community better than a "i think my friends are good at this game" list.

We at DKE industries are doing market research on a centralized, cloud enabled database of the absolute worst players on the server. Maybe some kind of overlay that can put a clown costume on any player who both exists in the database, and in your warzone. Unfortunately, our funding was cut in favor of buying more bandwidth for cat videos and moar dots ymntd gifs.

The long and short of any list is a misguided need to have one's play recognized by others.

There are alphas and then there's everyone else. Alphas think they're alphas, everyone else seems to think they're alphas. Essentially, everyone thinks their alphas, so why not enjoy this online beauty pageant?

Furthermore, since BW would instalock any thread where we recognized the worst players, we're left with epeen stroking "best of server" lists. It's sad really, because i think a database of people who are absolutely god awful would serve the PVP community better than a "i think my friends are good at this game" list.

We at DKE industries are doing market research on a centralized, cloud enabled database of the absolute worst players on the server. Maybe some kind of overlay that can put a clown costume on any player who both exists in the database, and in your warzone. Unfortunately, our funding was cut in favor of buying more bandwidth for cat videos and moar dots ymntd gifs.

Slightly modified, but I believe it still holds true.