The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Clone Wars Armor

VitalityPrime

I bought the Jedi Valiant armor and put a white-brown dyes kit it it, It looks incredibly similar.

This!

Valiant Jedi armour set with dark brown/white dye module, this is what my Guardian wears, and it is ten kinds of awesome.

I bought the Jedi Valiant armor and put a white-brown dyes kit it it, It looks incredibly similar.

All but the chest piece.

I actually use the gloves, legs, and boots with the Echani Heavy Chestguard...and it's the closest I have came to their look.

Something like this?

No...what Obi-Wan and Anakin are wearing in this pic...

http://simplywallpaper.net/pictures/2010/08/22/star-wars-the-clone-wars-jedi-wallpaper.jpg

The Valiant Jedi Armor is great...and it does look the part...except for the chest piece....because it doesn't have the "skirt"? (for lack of a better term haha)...and it has the trenchcoat.

As I said, I use the Valiant Jedi Gloves, Legs, and Boots...but I use the Echani Heavy Chestguard...and it's the closest I have came to their look.

Edited by VitalityPrime

The true shame of this whole thing is that they had 30-years of Star Wars literature to draw from for their art direction, and what did they decide to copy? World of Warcraft....

I think only 3 letters can sum it up: LOL

Over a year ago they told us "we hear you, you want more Star Warsy stuff with simpler lines" and we have yet to see the fruits of that. Clearly, they haven't heard anyone but the person who keeps drawing up Ant-Man helmets, Gremlin-Man helmets, and can-openers the size of my arm attached to my leg.

Don't hold your breath for stuff that looks like the Clone Wars, or anything else Star Wars. It looks like they've seen it, and decided to go the opposite direction. Completely and totally unapologetically.

BTW, good job on the "plain black sith robes", BW. You couldn't help yourselves adding a non-dyable skunk-stripe to it, huh? I mean, once you stop staring the blatant clipping....

• 5 years later...
The true shame of this whole thing is that they had 30-years of Star Wars literature to draw from for their art direction, and what did they decide to copy? World of Warcraft....

I think only 3 letters can sum it up: LOL.

Yeah those stupid "hooks" that they slap onto to almost all the shoulder pieces - why?

This ISN'T WoW! Don't give us stupid looking WoW armour.

All The Best

It's times like this when I really wish that BW would allow us to do cosmetic client modding. All those annoying bits and pieces attached to the armour sets could be removed quite easily, and even custom sets like the Clone Wars armours could be added with a bit more effort.

Heck, if they just let us talk about it on the forums without getting banned it would help greatly, as a lot of this is already technically possible, just against the TOS.

No...what Obi-Wan and Anakin are wearing in this pic...

http://simplywallpaper.net/pictures/2010/08/22/star-wars-the-clone-wars-jedi-wallpaper.jpg

The Valiant Jedi Armor is great...and it does look the part...except for the chest piece....because it doesn't have the "skirt"? (for lack of a better term haha)...and it has the trenchcoat.

As I said, I use the Valiant Jedi Gloves, Legs, and Boots...but I use the Echani Heavy Chestguard...and it's the closest I have came to their look.

I have ideas but they require having level 65+ chars (at least to have a chance to get Anakin's chestpiece ; it can then be worn at level 1) .

Anakin's CW armor :

Remnant Resurrected Knight

Random drop from Sana-Rae on Odessen with a heroics Ancient Artifacts alliance crate

Or

Veteran Pummeler’s MK-2 (Pub) (Instant level 65 starter gear)

To simulate the bottom part that's missing, you could use Noble Attendant or Last Handmaiden leggings, or Veda Cloth lower robes (or trimantium or farium if available, same shape).

Obi Wan's CW armor :

Defiant Asylum MK-26 [Force] (Pub). Dyed white. It even has the Jedi Order logo on both shoulder pads. Synthweaver trainer schematic of the level 64, MK-16 version, then RE for the level 65, MK-26 version. You'll need a sizeabe bunch of obsolete isotopes and strategic resource matrixes both times.

You can see it better here but this version doesn't drop anymore

Edited by BenduKundalini