Where's the Ranked?

penguinhunter

I know there are a lot of leftover pvper's who are atm not with a rated team after transfers. I am the GM of CRESCENDO on Bastion and have played your best on the Bastion server, but due to real life we lost half of our core Ateam players. I am thinking about starting a guild on Harbinger would any of you RANKED pvper's want to start a guild with me?

I know there are a lot of leftover pvper's who are atm not with a rated team after transfers. I am the GM of CRESCENDO on Bastion and have played your best on the Bastion server, but due to real life we lost half of our core Ateam players. I am thinking about starting a guild on Harbinger would any of you RANKED pvper's want to start a guild with me?

Why not just stay on the PvP super server that is the Bastion? Just because you've lost half of your "A Team" shouldn't be a reason to change to a PvE server! I mean it's only 4 people.......Get to recruiting over there!

I wont be around tonite to set up our ranked squad. But i urged other guildies to form up. Especially if other teams want to queue.

If u have a team psst a wox member tonite and see if we can form one.

-Pizzel

Why not just stay on the PvP super server that is the Bastion? Just because you've lost half of your "A Team" shouldn't be a reason to change to a PvE server! I mean it's only 4 people.......Get to recruiting over there!

Why can't I get a feel for both servers. What does it matter to you. I have a toon on this server and thought there must be tons of players who are not playing ranked anymore why not try to see if I get any interest. BTW I am rebuilding on Bastion still.

Do you even play rateds? Losing 4 members of your team is a lot to take. It's basically rebuilding a ranked team. Why shouldn't I send feelers to a server who has lost most of there competitive teams to bastion. Y u mad bro?

Why can't I get a feel for both servers. What does it matter to you. I have a toon on this server and thought there must be tons of players who are not playing ranked anymore why not try to see if I get any interest. BTW I am rebuilding on Bastion still.

Do you even play rateds? Losing 4 members of your team is a lot to take. It's basically rebuilding a ranked team. Why shouldn't I send feelers to a server who has lost most of there competitive teams to bastion. Y u mad bro?

You want a feel for PVP on Harbinger?

There's you feel

"PVE Server"

And your point?

Still people who love pvp and dont care to xfer to the leet pvp e peen server. If anything ranked is better balanced now. Great games for full 8 man teams.

Especially with Ghost infantry ruining regs...

And your point?

Still people who love pvp and dont care to xfer to the leet pvp e peen server. If anything ranked is better balanced now. Great games for full 8 man teams.

Especially with Ghost infantry ruining regs...

Lol **** dem GI premades ruining pvp!