Patch 2.4 the Big PVE patch with some crums of pvp

angel_dust

What do you expect from the pvp team? Pvp in this has been a joke since launch. With eah new class balancing and system change it gets worse. 2.0 has totally ruined pvp. Ranked failed iserably, season one will not help that. The arenas so many cried for will also fail within a month or two when people stop playing them. 16v16, 24+ pvp will never happen because the engine will never handle it.

Face it, BW has no fricken clue what they are doing pvp wise. They make things worse insead of better.

Walk.

i don't think you understand what people are saying.

What people are saying is that 2.4 doesn't have much pvp content based on a single line in a PREVIEW that is in no way final, nor can be assumed as complete. As soon as people stop acting like they've seen the full patch notes of 2.4, I might start taking them seriously.

So far, not impressed....

What people are saying is that 2.4 doesn't have much pvp content based on a single line in a PREVIEW that is in no way final, nor can be assumed as complete. As soon as people stop acting like they've seen the full patch notes of 2.4, I might start taking them seriously.

So far, not impressed....

hmm...are one of the same ppl that said the exact same thing about 2.1 when the "preview" notes was released and said "wait guys until the patch notes come out" only to find there wasnt alot more than what was reveal already?

im not saying 2.4 wont have more (it will now im sure due to all the qq), but im sure what we seen is the meat of the patch.

hmm...are one of the same ppl that said the exact same thing about 2.1 when the "preview" notes was released and said "wait guys until the patch notes come out" only to find there wasnt alot more than what was reveal already?

im not saying 2.4 wont have more (it will now im sure due to all the qq), but im sure what we seen is the meat of the patch.

Our expectations were set for 2.1 before it hit. If you were disappointed, fine, but they let us know that was happening.

Our expectations were set for 2.1 before it hit. If you were disappointed, fine, but they let us know that was happening.

that is my point though.

ppl on the forum was going like "well 2.1 isnt cartel market exclusive, just wait." " lol why are you guys crying, just wait. "QQ more, lol you guys havent even seen the patch notes, just wait" and ad nauseum

we knew what 2.1 was gonna be , just like we knew what 2.3 is gonna be, just like we KNOW what 2.4 is gonna be.

playing ignorance is just silly when bw always release the meatiest info before hand (only with a 1 or 2 secrets lying in wait)

So this is what us pvp'ers have waited over a year , 4 vs 4 arenas!!!

Instead of fixing the garbage bolster system, adding new war zones and new huttball maps.

Finally introducing season 1 of rank matches, you decided to give us more PVE content with very little pvp content.

Since we haven't had any pvp updates in months, Sure you can call it a pvp patch.

Not sure if you notice bioware, but 4vs4 arenas exist already. Just go to outlaws dent and have 2 teams of 4 battle each other.

Bioware, how did you come up with the assumption that what pvpers wanted were smaller teams and less people to pvp with? Have you guys bother to read the pvp forums?

The number 1 thing we want is the fix of bolster.

#2 is class balances.

#3 new 8 vs 8 war zones and huttball maps.

#4 season 1 of rank pvp.

#5 open world pvp planets.

#6 16 vs 16 or 24+ war zone maps.

#7 crafting schematics for pvp gear.

#8 bigger rewards for completing pvp daily's and weekly's.

#9 multi planet pvp objective daily's.

so on and so on and sure if you have time 4vs 4 arenas as a JOKE!!!

Like many people who play this game, I have a job, family and tons of other real life events that kept me from spending hours upon hours in raids. So I pvp cause its quick and fun. Well it used to be fun. Anyways I thing 2.4 will either keep me as a subscriber or called it a night. With ps4 and Xbox one coming a month after 2.4 I think many players feel the same.

YES,YES,a million times,YES. 4 on 4 pvp??? we need MORE players in warzones not less,and some kind of world pvp.

that is my point though.

ppl on the forum was going like "well 2.1 isnt cartel market exclusive, just wait." " lol why are you guys crying, just wait. "QQ more, lol you guys havent even seen the patch notes, just wait" and ad nauseum

we knew what 2.1 was gonna be , just like we knew what 2.3 is gonna be, just like we KNOW what 2.4 is gonna be.

playing ignorance is just silly when bw always release the meatiest info before hand (only with a 1 or 2 secrets lying in wait)

Great reply astro!!!

So this is what us pvp'ers have waited over a year , 4 vs 4 arenas!!!

Instead of fixing the garbage bolster system, adding new war zones and new huttball maps.

Finally introducing season 1 of rank matches, you decided to give us more PVE content with very little pvp content.

Since we haven't had any pvp updates in months, Sure you can call it a pvp patch.

Not sure if you notice bioware, but 4vs4 arenas exist already. Just go to outlaws dent and have 2 teams of 4 battle each other.

Bioware, how did you come up with the assumption that what pvpers wanted were smaller teams and less people to pvp with? Have you guys bother to read the pvp forums?

The number 1 thing we want is the fix of bolster.

#2 is class balances.

#3 new 8 vs 8 war zones and huttball maps.

#4 season 1 of rank pvp.

#5 open world pvp planets.

#6 16 vs 16 or 24+ war zone maps.

#7 crafting schematics for pvp gear.

#8 bigger rewards for completing pvp daily's and weekly's.

#9 multi planet pvp objective daily's.

so on and so on and sure if you have time 4vs 4 arenas as a JOKE!!!

Like many people who play this game, I have a job, family and tons of other real life events that kept me from spending hours upon hours in raids. So I pvp cause its quick and fun. Well it used to be fun. Anyways I thing 2.4 will either keep me as a subscriber or called it a night. With ps4 and Xbox one coming a month after 2.4 I think many players feel the same.

For some there is NOTHING that will make them happy. I think it just amounts to a certain element that will always complain about anything and everything that is mentioned just to complain about this game. This game is first and foremost a PvE game, with a PvP element to it. Not that hard to understand. Most PvE players either didn't want or couldn't care less about arenas yet you are getting your wish and you call them a joke? Amazing. Be happy that they are actually getting put in the game for the epeens.

Most PvE players either didn't want or couldn't care less about arenas yet you are getting your wish and you call them a joke? Amazing. Be happy that they are actually getting put in the game for the epeens.

Ummm, I've played on the Fatman and I'm in the Bastion server (both pvp servers) and I can't recall anyone saying that what they really want from this game is arenas!!!!

I guarantee you that thing every pvper wants is class re balance and bolster fix.

I don't know about pre-launch, but at the cantina event in LA they definitely said "This is a primarily PVE focused MMO."

I would love for Eric or Bruce to comment on this and say once and for all that this game is a PVE mmo with some residue of pvp. That way it's clarified and I along with many others don't have to waste our time and money on this game.

I would love for Eric or Bruce to comment on this and say once and for all that this game is a PVE mmo with some residue of pvp. That way it's clarified and I along with many others don't have to waste our time and money on this game.

You don't need anyone to tell you anything, you just need to make up your own mind on your own experience if its worth playing or not.

You don't need anyone to tell you anything, you just need to make up your own mind on your own experience if its worth playing or not.

You would think that would do it. Maybe he is seeking something so that he can rage on the forums about.

The reason I continue playing, is because I have a strong believe and under the impression that the current state of pvp will be fixed and alot more pvp content will be added, not just arenas.

Edited by angel_dust

• 2 weeks later...
all i have to say is guilds have been waiting for guild ships since launch which were promised since before launch so the pvpers can wait where are the guild ships many guild have left because this was promised and it has not come out yet i for a fact 7 guilds of 50 people or more that have left because of this Edited by enabe

that is my point though.

I love this post.

:cool: