Sentinel Class Representative

EricMusco

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KBN seems to be only one in this thread focusing on community aspect of Class Representative rather than personal issues/questions about class :rolleyes:

Concur look at his post history vs some of the others. He's not a dbag to people or screaming about crap he doesn't like and demanding ****. The rep needs to be someone that loves the class and the game and treats everyone with respect as a lot of this is being a facilitator.

As someone that used to maintain a guide (well, the only PvE Guide at the time) I'll probably throw my vote in behind KBN, he's done the most theory crafting for Sentinels for what I've seen, and while I disagree with his augment suggestions (the old Power v Mainstat argument) right now they're probably the most knowledgeable about the dirty details of the class.

I have a novel idea to solve the PvP vs. PvE issues...

Fellow Sentinels and Marauders let's collude. Let's nominate a PvP-focused Sentinel and a PvE-focused Marauder or vice versa. This would allow both player bases to be equally represented.

Yes, I do pvp. This makes sense.

We need someone who will represent our pvp issues to developers.

Some of those nominations are so odd. Skill/DPS is not the main factor to choose a class rep. I outplay by far many of the people mentioned in this thread in both, but I don't know **** in theory. I don't waste my time thinking about which augments might be the best or at how much it is better to use this stat over that stat. I just do kill bosses and finish raids.

So if you have the balls to be once fair on this forum take this keyboard guy, even though I disagree with some stuff he writes, if the randoms and pugs followed his stuff, we could've get rid of most sentinel pugs out there. You know, the ones that make me don't even use the group finder anymore.

Just take that guy, he got more knowledge than 95% of the other sents out there..

PS:

ArsenixTG

please no people that don't know how to play their class themselves. This guy is a joke to tell anyone new anything

Edited by Ausgelebt

+1 KeyboardNinja

please no people that don't know how to play their class themselves. This guy is a joke to tell anyone new anything

I take offense to that. not sure if you've ever seen me play that would make you that ,but I do not consider myself an expert in the class regardless just a player that knows my class and spec.