I emplore you Bioware, please let us dye the Lore outfits.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you will come to a place

Where the only thing you feel

Are loaded guns in your face

And you'll have to deal with

Pressure

Billy you make me giggle :D

I come to this thread with some interesting news! Today I learned of a fun, new thing we are adding in Game Update 2.4... the ability to dye lore outfits!

Very handy that this thread was still active in GD so I could deliver this news :)

-eric

I come to this thread with some interesting news! Today I learned of a fun, new thing we are adding in Game Update 2.4... the ability to dye lore outfits!

Very handy that this thread was still active in GD so I could deliver this news :)

-eric

Eric thank you for the excellent news. I feel like giving you a hug, do you like hugs?

Wow, SOOOOO HAPPPPYYYYY!!!!!

Except now I need to go make a billion aug kits mk-9 so I can change everyone's outfit!

Oh and Eric, since you are being so nice to us today.... we're gonna need those black/black and white/white dyes back on the market to mark this occasion please :p

So, what have we learned here, everyone? We just have to keep whining :D Next project, legacy cargo hold ;)

PS Mira's top with red/black dye? I've copyrighted that, ok? :p

Edited by CrazyMcGee

-eric

Please don't call them "Lore Outfits" then.

Very unfortunate.

i come to this thread with some interesting news! Today i learned of a fun, new thing we are adding in game update 2.4... The ability to dye lore outfits!

Very handy that this thread was still active in gd so i could deliver this news :)

-eric

Omg I love you.

PS Mira's top with red/black dye? I've copyrighted that, ok? :p

Nuuu!! It's mine! :jawa_evil:

Edited by MsMalice

-eric

No, no, no. Just no.