smuggle ability in huttball

DjSvein

Anyone else end up in here because they read that as snuggle? :eek:

Hello, folks, in 2.4 we're happy to announce a new playable race: Carebears! Carebear is available for unlock in the Cartel Market for free to play players for a low price of 380 CC per character, or 1080 for the whole account. The carebear's racial ability is Snuggle, which snuggles with all nearby allies for 10 seconds, and gives them a 30 second buff. Characters can change any of their characters to carebears at the Appearance Customizer, available at the fleets and each faction's capital planets! Subscribers get a discounted price.

May the force be with you

-eric

I've never even thought of this. Would be an excellent utility to use when a teammate with low health gets the ball and gets stunlocked. You'd be able to force them to drop the ball.

Smuggle

Instant

Cooldown: 180s

Cloaks all group members within 10 meters of you in a temporary stealth field that lasts 15 seconds. Cannot be used in combat. Only usable while in stealth mode.

Hello, folks, in 2.4 we're happy to announce a new playable race: Carebears! Carebear is available for unlock in the Cartel Market for free to play players for a low price of 380 CC per character, or 1080 for the whole account. The carebear's racial ability is Snuggle, which snuggles with all nearby allies for 10 seconds, and gives them a 30 second buff. Characters can change any of their characters to carebears at the Appearance Customizer, available at the fleets and each faction's capital planets! Subscribers get a discounted price.

May the force be with you

-eric

I really wouldn't be surprised to see this in the patch notes.

I've never even thought of this. Would be an excellent utility to use when a teammate with low health gets the ball and gets stunlocked. You'd be able to force them to drop the ball.

You have a 55 Scoundrel, and you're unaware that you can't use that ability in combat?

You have a 55 Scoundrel, and you're unaware that you can't use that ability in combat?

A brain fart, I can take myself out of combat, but not the ball carrier. Thanks for pointing that out even if you felt the need to be demeaning about it.

I have not even trained this skill yet on my operative.

back at launch I used to use in pvp as a secondary stealth right after I 2 hitted people and my 6 second CD stealth was on CD still

then when I slip out of infiltrate and two hit someone else the 6 sec CD of stealth didnt come off CD.

But now its garbage

• 1 year later...