Complaining called

Sydome

The Dead Horse is communicating to me as he has become one with the Force.

He wants to know why you kept buying leather saddles, but you never rode him anywhere.

And I now just realized what those saddles were used for.

:eek:

You must be a psychic, can i ask you a question?

Boy, your really on about this complaining thing.

You do realize that negative feedback is far more useful to a business than positive feedback...right? Naturally a business would prefer to please all customers, but the reality is that a business desires to earn every customer it can and a fan is already acquired.

The critic is the voice that is sought.

The forums exist to allow folks to provide feedback. That feedback is most valuable when it is critical feedback, abet constructive.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/complain

com·plain intransitive verb \kəm-ˈplān\

Definition of COMPLAIN

1: to express grief, pain, or discontent <complaining about the weather>

2: to make a formal accusation or charge

— com·plain·er noun

— com·plain·ing·ly adverb

Synonyms

beef, bellyache, bítch, bleat, carp, caterwaul, crab, croak, fuss, gripe, grizzle, grouch, grouse, growl, grumble, grump, holler, inveigh, keen, kick, kvetch, maunder [chiefly British], moan, murmur, mutter, nag, repine, scream, squawk, squeal, wail, whimper, whine, whinge [british], yammer, yawp (or yaup), yowl, kick up a fuss

Apparently, complaints are legitimate regardless of how constructive or civil they are. Those types of complaints are subjective.

One of these days mods are gonna put a filter on this forums that only they threads that THEY see fit get through for the rest of the community.

BIgpoint's forums do that and are more or less getting away with it. Not like there's some form of institution controlling online gaming and all the illecit stuff going on in them ( stuff that make our Gamble Bags here, nothing. )

Anyways,try to stop abusing the forums. :)