Open World PvP Event

ManiacDavis

Now that the 2x experience weekend is over I thought it would be fun if we had a server wide open world pvp event.

We don't need no rules and objectives like stupid Pot5.

The only rule is everytime you kill me, I WILL TAKE A SHOT. Very simple rules. If you wanna try to get me **** faced hammered come out to the Black Hole and engage in some open world pvp action. I encourage all other streamers to join me in this open world pvp mayhem.

When: Friday July 12 at 8pm pacific

Where: Black Hole

See you guys there, and bring your A-game, because I am a slippery bastard.

Even though we choose not to have an objective, I feel having it on a class questing area would be better. Not only will it give us the opportunity to kill stray lowbies, we can also storm their outpost and give us a place to fall back to. In The Black Hole, there are instant kill turrets that will prevent us from actually camping their spawn and even from killing players altogether if the run and stay at their base. As a suggestion anywhere but The Black Hole would be nice.

Even though we choose not to have an objective, I feel having it on a class questing area would be better. Not only will it give us the opportunity to kill stray lowbies, we can also storm their outpost and give us a place to fall back to. In The Black Hole, there are instant kill turrets that will prevent us from actually camping their spawn and even from killing players altogether if the run and stay at their base. As a suggestion anywhere but The Black Hole would be nice.

Black Hole is still a pretty decent size, you can fall back to anywhere. including the death barrier (which, lets be honest, always leads to the best deaths/kills).

I'll be there. I will also be actively participating in the shot per death game :]

You know what would be awesome? Every once in a while, if both factions could coordinate to stop fighting, line up, and each side sends 1 man forward to duel, ancient Greek style. Everyone on the losing faction has to take a shot.

The best way would be for Man-iac to call these moments, and everyone who is participating watch his stream.

We could also do missions. Like if Man-iac arrives safely at X location and other team takes a shot.

Edited by iheartnyc

now that the 2x experience weekend is over i thought it would be fun if we had a server wide open world pvp event.

We don't need no rules and objectives like stupid pot5.

The only rule is everytime you kill me, i will take a shot. Very simple rules. If you wanna try to get me **** faced hammered come out to the black hole and engage in some open world pvp action. I encourage all other streamers to join me in this open world pvp mayhem.

When: Friday july 12 at 8pm pacific

where: Black hole

see you guys there, and bring your a-game, because i am a slippery bastard.

open world on bastionnnnnnnn

plaje will be there XD

Edited by JP_Legatus

Krunchy, your the reason games die. You discourage and belittle people who make an effort to strengthen and build up the community.

that was awfully rude saying that im the reason games die.

when have i ever been rude to you? i see no need for the blind hatred towards me.

that was awfully rude saying that im the reason games die.

when have i ever been rude to you? i see no need for the blind hatred towards me.

It's not hatred, it's just your probably just your negativity. When you say that you belittle people who actually enjoy things other than ranked warzones. Because in the end it's about having fun with the game you play, otherwise people wouldn't be playing in the first place. Being bad or good is irrelevant to that. Just because you don't enjoy something doesn't mean you have to tell other people they suck for doing something else.

Edited by Aewu