The Art of Warfare (TAW) - Empire/Republic Recruiting for PvP/PvE

mrklove

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many benefits to having a team in TAW as opposed to having a lone, independent team. For one, we have a strong infrastructure that will continue to survive for many years. We're not a here-today, gone-tomorrow type of guild. How many small pvp guilds can say the same? The social aspects of the guild are great and we have a strong community of friendly people. There are always people online to hang out with, even if you're not doing ranked arenas or whatever you're into. There is a great deal of flexibility - If you like a variety of different activities, you can be on teams for all of them, or be casual and swap between them. Or you could 100% dedicate yourself to one team and be as hardcore as you want to be, and there are plenty of others who are also into that. Finally, we are highly organized. Although we are a large guild, it is not a free-for-all and each person, if desired, is directed to an appropriate team for their gear, skill level, and schedule. I could go on and on, but you'll just have to see for yourself.

We don't want to swallow up anyone that's not tagged. We have both factions, pve'ers, pvp'ers, and levelers - therefore essentially anyone is eligible to apply. However, a majority of them do not get through our application and onboarding process, and even fewer still hold to the standards required to stay a member and are subsequently discharged. We recruit heavily because in mmo culture, there is a lot of ebb and flow to the population and to achieve our ambitious goals of providing a quality experience for a wide variety of gamers, this is what must be done. Haters gon' hate, but there's a reason why we've been around for 12 years - we know what we're doing.

To those returning to the game for 2.4, welcome!

Ranked arena aficionados, Operations pros, altaholics, and brand new players are always welcome! We've been here since launch and are a really great place to call your in-game home. If you're looking for a guild you can count on to be here for the long haul, look no further. We're established, stable, active, and have teams itching for the new content. Join today and get in on the action!

The guilds are having a great time with arenas and the new ops. Congratulations to Wookiee Time on Republic side for downing the first boss in DF HM!

Thanks! We actually got the 2nd and 3rd bosses down tonight as well. Working on 4th!

Not sure if you guys are still recruiting or not but I applied last night. I mostly pvp but would like to get back into doing some pve.

We sure are recruiting. Thank you for your application. I will pass on to the officers to take a look at the application and send you an invite to the guild.

Looking for a guild that's growing instead of dying? Gotcha covered. Just opened up two new ops teams this week - one on each faction. Always people on, and lots of pvp happening as well. We are especially looking for pvp-oriented leaders to head up some arena teams. Not geared? We have teams for you to learn the ropes. Ready to tackle end-game ops and arenas? There's a place for you too.

We are very much looking forward to Ranked Season 1 as well as space combat coming out in 2.5. We are gathering interested parties and are looking for space combat-dedicated field leadership. Our goal when Space Combat hits is to have a Squad that is ready for launch. If you're looking for an organized guild that is always looking to the future, join us. Edited by DocZoloft

Check out the Republic of TAW, we have a very large guild with MANY raiding groups, last night we had over 30 members on raiding. We have groups currently working on hard mode df and dp, we have groups just getting started on hm kp and ev. We have people working on the entire spectrum of the current OPS. We currently have over 200 active members in our STARWARS division. TAW has over 2000 members worldwide in over 20 games so there is never any shortage of people to talk to in our teamspeak (which is second in size only to the pentagon by the way). :) anyway, look for us online there is never a shortage of us online to talk to. Also check our our website for a little more info on us as a guild. http://www.taw.net We also have a sister guild Empire of TAW if you have any imp toons or plan on creating any any time soon. You can get a hold of me ingame on my main "padell" or "Prat'll" or just ask for someone from the republic of TAW in general chat and someone will point you in the right direction

We have alot of things to offer at Empire/Republic of TAW. We are always looking for new people to come raid/PVP with us. Also when we say that we a large we have just about 200 members in SWTOR alone that does not include any other games we have. Come out and join us.

website http://www.taw.net

USNnuke

Raid lead Atomic Bunnies

I've been with TAW for about 1 year and 3 months now. I can not say anything bad about the gaming community at all. We have very good members in our division. Now head of the recruiting department for our SWTOR division so If you have any questions about our application process or anything about taw in general, please sent me a pm in game or shoot me an e-mail at cerjio@taw.net and will be happy to answer any questions you have.

• 2 weeks later...

On empire side, the emperor's hand team is looking for a dedicated tank as they work through progressing HM DP, current schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:30 pm EST to 11pm. Contact teh fireteam leader erunian via erunian@taw.net or ingame on striker-nine

Additionally, we're excited as a guild for the content rolling out over the next month, we're organizing teams for those interested in galactic starfighter to get regular squads in the air on both sides, supported with leadership and chain of command just like all of our other areas of structure. And the return of the rakghoul event should be pretty great too!:rak_03::rak_03:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, you added an extra "i" in the person's name. Trintia@taw.net is the one to talk to. After you apply, you need to check your email regularly and follow the instructions. It's also a good idea to hang out on teamspeak with us to get to know the crew and you'll have access to Drill instructors and folks that can help you get situated.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you returning to the game and looking for a solid guild that's active, has multiple teams for pvp and pve, and encompasses both factions, consider us. We're not a small start-up guild that's recruiting because we have no choice - we're a large, tried and true well-oiled machine that's always recruiting because we have a forward thinking, long-term perspective.

If you're interested in leadership, we are more than happy to get you situated with an ops or pvp team to lead to victory, or if you enjoy administrative tasks or personnel management-type roles, we can help you become an integral part of one of the most organized guilds around.

Don't take my word for it - apply at taw.net and see for yourself.

Your guild definitely looks like something I'd be interested in joining! Right now I'm rolling a new Imp character on Pot5, so I'm going to be focused on leveling for a while until I get high enough to join in on PvP... I bought the game on launch, but haven't been able to play all that religiously until recently... So I definitely have a lot to learn in terms of mechanics and gameplay.

My biggest issue is that because of my work schedule, I don't have any guaranteed days off or specific shifts (the shift I work tends to be different every day and my days off are different depending on the week)... If I don't manage to make it to specific meetings or any of the events in the week, will I still be able to stay in the guild, or will this end up being an issue?

Edit: I should note that even if I miss these events, I still plan on being as involved with the guild as possible, so as to not simply be dead weight. Hopefully it'll work out!

Edited by Shiryoyami

To answer your question, attendance will only become an issue if you join a specific team and are one of the regulars for that team (being a reserve on a team is great for folks in your situation whose schedules are erratic but still want to be involved). Otherwise, just try to make as many Sunday meetings as you can, and for the ones you can't, just submit an excusal (it takes 2 seconds) and it's no big deal at all. As long as you are active during the times you can play and you are hanging out with us on teamspeak, you're good to go.

• 2 weeks later...
Hope everyone is having a great holiday season! If you're looking for an active guild, we've got you covered. Join while you're leveling and have teams waiting for you when you get to 55! Newly returning to the game? Join us and we'll get you up to speed. If you were hardcore back in the day, we've got team leader positions available for ops or arenas. If you're an altaholic or a casual player, you can hang out in the lounge and enjoy the company while you play your toons. We're organized, friendly, and always looking toward the future.