[POT5] Transfers Ruining The Server

arcleadtrauma

Honestly still unless the Pubs have a premade of LD50 or Slackers (termed the NKotB :D) along with the the other old PvP guilds that were already on Po5 prior to transfers, it's a 95% chance of winning. Pub pugs are still absolutely horrendous.

I beg to differ, sir.

Since the transfers, we win a hell of a lot more. At first, I thought to myself, "Did these casual players take a PvP bootcamp? They're calling incs and rotating without having to be called, paying attention to detail, and STOPPING THE CAPPERS". Then I realized we had an influx of players and I said, "Oh".

P.S.

There are far better premades than those you listed.

I beg to differ, sir.

Since the transfers, we win a hell of a lot more. At first, I thought to myself, "Did these casual players take a PvP bootcamp? They're calling incs and rotating without having to be called, paying attention to detail, and STOPPING THE CAPPERS". Then I realized we had an influx of players and I said, "Oh".

P.S.

There are far better premades than those you listed.

I had 7 straight wins yesterday while PUGing on the Pub side. Now I know what time and when to do my weekly. Problem is, it is at a time I'm usually at work. lol

That said; I did have times where I called out incoming of the exact number of enemies I had, and out of habit expected no one to answer or for way too many to come, leaving the other node undefended. To my surprise, it seemed just the right people came at the right time.

So pre transfers Imp always dominated pub side, then you transferred to imp side and now pub side always dominates imp side? You know there is 1 common denominator in this mathematical equation of fail...

:rak_03:

I just transferred here a week ago, and I have to say its amazing the amount if rage quitters I've come across on both factions. Although it seems to be more of an issue pub side than imp. Sucks because I'd rather play sentinel than marauder (smoother anims) but its no fun doing 3-4v8 for a match on a consistent basis. Definitely left a bad taste in my mouth for the server. Where I come from the pugs were horrible, but they didn't all quit at the start, or after the first node cap/score.

It's been very painful solo queuing, I still do it but the transfers have had an impact. We picked up a few transfers who are fantastic players but the overall quality of players is definitely diminished.

A big laugh out loud to this thread cause I was waiting for someone to post it. Yes, you folks got a dose of the pub pvp guilds (from pve) that dominated their servers virtually unopposed. For months they have been running their 4 man premades in NRWZ's unopposed. If you checked the server section of forums you might've gotten wind of their aim to move to your server.

Now that they are embedded in your server and you have an influx of average imps from elsewhere , expect to:

1. Only get wins if you run with a premade.

2. Double your playing time because it takes 6 losses to complete the daily.

3. Don't expect to complete your weekly in a week. It is their main aim to prevent newer players from gearing themselves and want to widen the gap as much as possible.

Edited by HuaRya
detail

A big laugh out loud to this thread cause I was waiting for someone to post it. Yes, you folks got a dose of the pub pvp guilds (from pve) that dominated their servers virtually unopposed. For months they have been running their 4 man premades in NRWZ's unopposed. If you checked the server section of forums you might've gotten wind of their aim to move to your server.

Now that they are embedded in your server and you have an influx of average imps from elsewhere , expect to:

3. Don't expect to complete your weekly in a week. It is their main aim to prevent newer players from gearing themselves and want to widen the gap as much as possible.

Actually, the players from other servers are really bad.

i must be one of the only people who actually wins a decent amount when i solo or que with 1 other person lol. or at least enough not to complain about it

Edited by ForsakenKing

A pretty good influx of quality Pub PuGs and PVP biased guilds from TSL transferred. Not surprising the Pubs are better than they were previously... Besides a couple notorious Imo guilds Pubs were slightly ahead of the Imps on TSL...

Actually, the players from other servers are really bad.

Well obviously it's not the Pubs that are transferring or this thread wouldn't be many pages long. :D

Prediction: Mediocre PVP Guilds that can't hang in POT5 will move to PVE servers so they can be the big fish in the small pond.

No, I think he meant that they all rolled imperial toons together and made a guild for the imperial side as well.

Thanks for clarifying my comments.

It seems like the WZs are rolling 5-6 person teams recently. It's getting annoying (on top of the usual 2-3 Pub quitters)