Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: Rommelesp

Achievements: 42650

back in business... I hate pvp achievements

and special thanks to the ToFN guilds: Honour, Outbreak, Rebel Dream, Stroke my Wookie and Wipe-fest for the help with the Galaxy Conquest!

Edited by RommelESP

• 2 weeks later...

My last update before the expansion

Achievements: 42965

42965 of 43685

720 achievements points missing:

10 Kill it with Fire ( Locations -> Makeb ] BUGGED

5 Imperial Contaiment Officer ( Legacy -> Possessions ] Unobtainable, from the original rakghoul event.

5 Republic Contaiment Officer ( Legacy -> Possessions ] Unobtainable, from the original rakghoul event.

25 Sharp Dresser ( Legacy -> Possessions ] Unobtainable, need the two achievements quoted before.

100 Decoration King ( Strongholds -> General Stronghold ). Doable but very expensive.

25 Relics of the Gree ( Stronholds -> Conquests ). Unobtainble until Gree event shows up with the conquest task related.

295 Nar Shaddaa Nightlife ( Events -> General ) BUGGED I lost all my achievements in this tab, not fixed yet.

5 Aldeeran Civil War: Punching Bag ( PVP -> Aldeeran ] BUGGED

25 Ancient Hypergate: Master Finisher [ PVP -> Ancient Hypergate ] Doable, I am at 33/50

225 from doing 55 kills in WZ [ PVP ] Some are doable like the one in voidstar some are nearly impossible like the one in Ancient Hypergate, and some will take thousands and thousands of matches.

The 55 kills achievements force people to play like a mindless *****hole, ruining the experience of other players in the process. For example, there is no point in kill 55 in hutball because a proper match only should have carriers and healers killed. Bioware should change that, any game designer should have some notions of Game Theory ( the mathematical method to study decision making, not related with game industry ) to understand and avoid that kind of achievements and make achievements more objetive oriented, like kill carriers or score balls, defend doors/turrets, collect orbs, etc..

Edited by RommelESP

My last update before the expansion

Achievements: 42965

42965 of 43685

720 achievements points missing:

10 Kill it with Fire ( Locations -> Makeb ] BUGGED

5 Imperial Contaiment Officer ( Legacy -> Possessions ] Unobtainable, from the original rakghoul event.

5 Republic Contaiment Officer ( Legacy -> Possessions ] Unobtainable, from the original rakghoul event.

25 Sharp Dresser ( Legacy -> Possessions ] Unobtainable, need the two achievements quoted before.

100 Decoration King ( Strongholds -> General Stronghold ). Doable but very expensive.

25 Relics of the Gree ( Stronholds -> Conquests ). Unobtainble until Gree event shows up with the conquest task related.

295 Nar Shaddaa Nightlife ( Events -> General ) BUGGED I lost all my achievements in this tab, not fixed yet.

5 Aldeeran Civil War: Punching Bag ( PVP -> Aldeeran ] BUGGED

25 Ancient Hypergate: Master Finisher [ PVP -> Ancient Hypergate ] Doable, I am at 33/50

225 from doing 55 kills in WZ [ PVP ] Some are doable like the one in voidstar some are nearly impossible like the one in Ancient Hypergate, and some will take thousands and thousands of matches.

The 55 kills achievements force people to play like a mindless *****hole, ruining the experience of other players in the process. For example, there is no point in kill 55 in hutball because a proper match only should have carriers and healers killed. Bioware should change that, any game designer should have some notions of Game Theory ( the mathematical method to study decision making, not related with game industry ) to understand and avoid that kind of achievements and make achievements more objetive oriented, like kill carriers or score balls, defend doors/turrets, collect orbs, etc..

lol, wow, nice job man.

That's quite a lot of achievement points...

Edited by idnewton

Grats on almost beating the game, Rommel. I've yet to ever hit a 55 kill game in Hypergates even, in that if I'm flattening things that hard we win too quickly barring a number of variables on my/the other team that don't occur often enough. Most everyone I know that has these has them from back when 8v8 ranked still existed. I'm close to finishing the Voidstar one (41/50?) and have some progress in Hutball (13/50), though have only 3 or 1 such games in Novarre/CW.

I'll get an update out for this leaderboard this weekend for all pre-3.0 stuff and then adjust percentages for categories depending on new achievements (about which I really don't have an idea, as I'm about to build a new computer and thus haven't bothered to download 3.0 yet) here shortly. Sorry for slow updates, the last month or so of the grad school semester is never fun.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

Update for wokcha: 26820 points

Really digging 3.0 so far! Only two Lvl 60's right now but I already tore through all the new class missions. I really wanted to see what happened in every storyline - and of course the achievement points were a nice bonus. :p

Congrats on the 100K stronghold Rhesus!

Okay, with finals over last night (or rather, the wee hours in the morning) and some real sleep for once, this thread is now fully back up to date. Bioware of course changes the achievement layout with every major patch~

Point values changed as per the following and have been recalculated:

FPs 8095 > 10285

Legacy 1590 > 1990

Location 12255 > 14565

Operations 5530 > 6230

Events 2045 > 2070

Additionally, if you are an achievement hunter please let your voice be heard in the thread linked below, in regards to Bioware's policy when they mistakenly bug or delete an achievement, that it will not be re-granted. While this isn't as big of a deal for the Rishi ones, that's not really acceptable for the Nar Shaddaa gambling ones, which a number of folks here have lost, despite full completions of a RNG, credit consuming, and limited-time event.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=783359

Hey folks,

Unfortunately, for the achievements that we addressed in 3.0.1, you will need to earn them again. It is our usual policy that when an achievement is bugged, that once fixed, we will not re-grant the achievement. This is typically due to it being difficult to isolate players who have earned the achievement versus those who haven't.

As a side/related note, if you sold the Data Packets which you received from Grophets, you will need to earn those again as well.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

-eric

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

• 2 weeks later...