Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It feels good 2 B back. :-)

It's been a while since I posted & I haven't added that many achievement points but I am ramping up for the new X-Pac at the end of the year so I'm going to be playing more (I hope).

Name - Zykkal

Server - The Harbinger

Number of Achievements Points - 15945

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t445/Perf_Cell/Achievements-Overview-10_05_14_zps6b754bf3.jpg

Up to 35675 here.

I've thought about tracking Prestige on the leaderboard as well, though I don't particularly like the idea of the cartel market giving out so many points (especially as time goes on and folks already have all of the ops/flashpoints/faction/reputation/crafting/etc. items, that may be the only way to advance). Any thoughts on that?

I've thought about tracking Prestige on the leaderboard as well, though I don't particularly like the idea of the cartel market giving out so many points (especially as time goes on and folks already have all of the ops/flashpoints/faction/reputation/crafting/etc. items, that may be the only way to advance). Any thoughts on that?

I think it might be fun to track and it would be neat to visit others on our server (Cennedi has a pretty awesome stronghold btw.) Maybe have people submit a screenshot of their stronghold window? And in my case "please don't visit my Coruscant or DK apartments yet, they're still full of chairs and mailboxes" :p

And unrelated - the listings for around 38-40 in the top 50 are a bit out of order.

Up to 35675 here.

meh I'm sitting just short of 60k personal prestige which puts me in a very elite category, at least on Harbinger. I've hardly ran any of the content myself just sniped off the GTN. I've got more credits than time currently.

If decorations were bound it'd be impressive but they're not so it's not. There's a Galactic Strongholds sub-forum if people want to show off.

It all depends if you consider prestige as any kind of achievement to achieve. For actual achievements you (mostly) have to work, just like to grind reputation, as well. For prestige score, one can argue if it requires any work, because of said cartel market. However coming also from the cartel market aim, regarding prestige, it isn't much different from if a player buys sy from CM, sells it on GTN, and then comes here on these forums begging to be carried through 16-man, or other content for credits, to gain achievements...

Also prestige is somewhat included in the achievement score and there's a separate category for it, on which completion it's score will be reflected.

(Saying all this despite of being an obsessive decoration collector and stronghold decorator, with over 72k prestige personal score and all the while not listing any strongholds before considering them fully tastefully decorated.)

((Also, please do no list strongholds on public listings with all trophies and chairs and mounts in it and nothing else, even if you want to show off your prestige score, because it is distasteful, and maybe 1 or 2 person visit your stronghold at a time, but never again, and will tell others to stay far away from that GSH... and you can say byebye to your 50 person achievement forever.))

Hi,

Here's a link that will show you my achievement overview, as per October 22nd 2014.

I used facebook to take and publish screenshots of my main character and my legacy

I hope this will be enough information for you :)

Name: Adieuaraea, sage dps The Illuminatus Legacy:

Server: The Red Eclipse (EU)

Achievement score: 30100

https://www.facebook.com/Adieuaraea

Feel free to take a look :)

Cheers,

'Adieuaraea Illuminatus'