Overall Achievements Leaderboard

And now grind every thing again to get decorations items. I piss off a lot of PuGs to do the old bonus bosses in FP when there was no worthy reward, just the achievement..

I don't have too much success when I do that. But surely it's not as bad as having to run Black Talon HM 50+ times for the LS and DS bosses 25 times each, right?

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have too much success when I do that. But surely it's not as bad as having to run Black Talon HM 50+ times for the LS and DS bosses 25 times each, right?

... or Mandalorian Raiders 25 times in each faction for the party of four bosses. Or having to convice people to do crazy stuff like killing guards on makeb ( which need a big party because the packs of guards are quite big ) when there was no reward, just achievements, and now there are tons of pvp outdoor due to the conquest thing.

This last patch it is a nice addition to the game but to veterans players is a big slap in the face.

... or Mandalorian Raiders 25 times in each faction for the party of four bosses. Or having to convice people to do crazy stuff like killing guards on makeb ( which need a big party because the packs of guards are quite big ) when there was no reward, just achievements, and now there are tons of pvp outdoor due to the conquest thing.

This last patch it is a nice addition to the game but to veterans players is a big slap in the face.

So the different members of the group are for the factions? Hmm. I guess that one'll be a pain too.

The guards on Makeb was easy to do with the conquest stuff. Every single guild was basically farming the guards non-stop.

I've been playing since early access non-stop, so been really happy to grind out everything again, fps, ops, kills after running them 1000 times before RotHC. /sarcasm
Did you run the FP'es and other group content with friends/guild or did you queue through GF? Lately, and with nothing better to do, I've aimed to complete some FP achivements but it's the most time consuming thing in the world if you use GF and don't queue as tank O_o

I will say this though, the pugs have been more cooperative than I thought they would be when I asked them if we could knock out the bonuses too.

Did you run the FP'es and other group content with friends/guild or did you queue through GF? Lately, and with nothing better to do, I've aimed to complete some FP achivements but it's the most time consuming thing in the world if you use GF and don't queue as tank O_o

I will say this though, the pugs have been more cooperative than I thought they would be when I asked them if we could knock out the bonuses too.

The lvl 50 flashpoints, I had to solo, as no one was willing to commit as much effort/help to it that I'd needed. Only needed help with LI bonus boss, so for LI, had to bother friends with it. The 55 HMs were GF/guild runs.

Okay folks, I meant to mention it before I left, though it kind of slipped through the cracks with all the stuff going on. I'm heading back to grad school, moved across the country (almost 2000 miles), and haven't had internet access for more than a week, in case anyone was wondering if the thread was dead or not. The thread did need updating even before that, to be fair--I've just been that busy.

I'll get to updating it slowly here over the next few days as I get settled in and back into SWTOR a little bit, so apologies there and thanks for your patience.

Hmmm I guess this would be the place to ask:

1) Anyone have any recommendations for Mercernaries on Voss besides H4 Cyber Mercenaries?

2) Also for Imperial strongs on Quesh...I figured out a little circle of Sith by the southeast palace but thought I'd ask just in case.

1) Anyone have any recommendations for Mercernaries on Voss besides H4 Cyber Mercenaries?

2) Also for Imperial strongs on Quesh...I figured out a little circle of Sith by the southeast palace but thought I'd ask just in case.

1. What's wrong with the heroic?

2. One person said you'll get it naturally after you do Quesh on all 8 classes...

For the first one I just went to that cave system near the first Imp base you go to. For the Imp Strongs on Quesh the best place is that little camp area right outside of the Pub base. There are I think 7 Strong Imps there and you can go in a circle and kill them. They spawn pretty quick.

Okay, folks, everything should now be up to date. This was about the largest update I've done in one go, so there might be a few errors, as there was quite a bit of movement in the boards. Again, apologies for the long delays in between updates, but moving across the country will do that to you.

Note that Operations percentages may be slightly inaccurate, since they changed the point values for a bunch of them and I have no way to know what you had before the change.

And for my own small update, up to 34220 points. Just starting to get into stronghold stuff and missed the entire first week of conquests without internet, so trying to figure out what to do there.

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

1. What's wrong with the heroic?[/Quote]

Most of the mobs in there are Gormak...you only get 1 or two Mercs per pull. I got around 15 Mercs when you need 500 so you'd have to go back to the mission terminal to reset the mission about 30 times. Also why farm Elites and Champions if there are regular mobs out there?

2. One person said you'll get it naturally after you do Quesh on all 8 classes...

I've got 17 55's, 9 of them Pub, and am only at 100/750. I guess mileage may vary.

Thanks JFEverlast I'll check those out. Thought I was being casual with my 29k ish Achievement points but it looks like I'm not doing too bad.

Edited by VaeVictis

The first post appears to have duplicate text directly following the Reputation leaderboard. OP, if you could check that, that'd be great :p

I have a few entries to make, but they aren't all things I care about, just some I happen to notice (I happen to have 6 completed reputation types and didn't even realize it'd get me anywhere).

Huge thanks to Mugen for keeping up with this thread! Glad I'm still hanging on to that last spot :D

And what a bummer about the Nar Shaddaa event bug. I'm missing out on 210 points :p

On the upside, being a hoarder of crafting mats has served me well in Strongholds so far. Only one complaint.. need more Legacy bank tabs!

Update for wokcha: 24170 points

29% Strongholds

http://i.imgur.com/3chTQVF.jpg

Does anoyone know a good place to farm these two Hoth achievements:

1. kill 500 wampas

2. kill 1000 skels, icetrompers and whiefangs?

1. The area of Empire mission Eyes on the Enemy (coordinates around -3075, 0) has roughly 20 standard and strong Wampas on normal respawn. Just run around in circle killing them.

2a. The area of Empire mission Pirated Lockbox (coordinates around -3325, 400) has roughly 15 strong (and one Champion) Whitefangs

2b. The cave with entrance at (-940,100 ) has 15-20 standard Whitefangs mixed with other mobs.

2c. The area around Gargath has several strong Whitefangs spread around

2d. The phase of the Republic H4 Frostclaw is full of elite Skels