Give us the option perma ban people from warzones

Vassise

I just seriously cannot explain in words how stupid some people are in PvP...

Or maybe theyre a lot of people who cant speak english which is even worse because they run around derp thinking its team deathmatch and hence communication isnt possible

like what could be more clearer than "attack the marked healer" and no one but me attacks them.

It just makes me lose faith in humanity. I know im not the best pvp'er in the world, but im intelligent enough to work out how the mechanics work and what to do in the warzones to actually win.

And oh my god its 10 times worse when levelling up in noob pvp... sometimes I just want to throw my keyboard at the screen and then smash someones face with it.

I have never been more angry at a video game than this one.

Note this is Imperial side on TOFN and i'm glad I re rolled to republic because they win most games but I bet all the donkeys REEEEEEEHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR will begin to re roll too and then imperials will dominate in pvp.

Most of the imperial pvpers i've come across are donkeys or sheep and just run around in packs and dont care about winning or losing but when I want to win somehow I get put with idiots

Edited by Vassise

You cannot control the other 15 people in the warzone to do what you want so you want to perma ban them.

Good luck with that. :p

PVP is supposed to be fun. The moment who take winning seriously is when you need to go rated / group with guildies / get a life.

I enjoy lowbie PVP because its fun, I do not take things seriously, its just a game and a form of entertainment. Enjoy it like I enjoyed the Red Wedding.

You cannot control the other 15 people in the warzone to do what you want so you want to perma ban them.

PVP is supposed to be fun. The moment who take winning seriously is when you need to go rated / group with guildies / get a life.

I enjoy lowbie PVP because its fun, I do not take things seriously, its just a game and a form of entertainment. Enjoy it like I enjoyed the Red Wedding.

Its not fun when you lose all the time.

in before "learn to play".

:D

It is really amazing how much self-righteous some people actually are !

Next to their Huge Egos .

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

People like you are part of the problem.

i got a better idea let make it so only the OP que solo and he the only one left in the warzone 8 on one style since you want to ban every one from warzones. That way you wont have to deal with derp. And you a herp by your self

You ignore player A.

You got wz invite and a warning message: Player A in your ignore list will be in your team.

So hard to implement? Yes/No?

And for the love of God ban permanently all that "hodor" spamming bots ...

Edited by BambulaGTS

I'm only offended by people who:

1.walk away from nodes when they are guarding it solo (or going afk/crew skills while guarding)

2. last night, voidstar, a guy after our 2 minute attempts for first door, said 'let's give up, they are better' and moved to the corner... occasionally starting a fight not to get kicked... on end result, he did total 20k damage and nothing else...

I mean, comon :|

he was from respected guild to...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.