Did all the Smash Sentinels turn into Stealth Heal Scoundrels?

HuaRya

There are some that find the FOTM class and exploit it to no end........

Anyone run into these 55 warzones where a grouped pair of scoundrels run around like a chicken with their head cut off instantly going in and out of stealth while heal everyone to almost full health? By cycling invisible they both escape focused targeting. A warzone with two of them doing this pretty much breaks the mechanics of a pug match.

Not sure why the devs would make the stealth mode instantaneous to turn off an on like a light switch with no cooldown.

Edited by HuaRya
clarity

You can only stealth while in combat every two minutes if you're a healer Scoundrel/Operative. In the thick of fighting it's quite common (even if you stealth) to be pulled right back out of it quite quickly by stealth scans or AOE attacks.

Otherwise (out of combat), stealthing has a 5 second cooldown.

Edited by DharmaPolice

FOTM? Been scoundrel/operative healing since 1.2!

They see me healing, they hating, complaining

And trying to catch me riding healthy

And trying to catch me riding healthy, And trying to catch me riding healthy

My skill so loud, I'm OP,

Anyone run into these 55 warzones where a grouped pair of scoundrels run around like a chicken with their head cut off instantly going in and out of stealth while heal everyone to almost full health? By cycling invisible they both escape focused targeting. A warzone with two of them doing this pretty much breaks the mechanics of a pug match.

Not sure why the devs would make the stealth mode instantaneous to turn off an on like a light switch with no cooldown.

Smash guardian was FotM, not focus spec sentinel.

FOTM? Been scoundrel/operative healing since 1.2!

They see me healing, they hating, complaining

My skill so loud, I'm OP,

I leveled as a healer back in 1.0

erryone be thinking I'm FOTM

a rackgoul pet proves it all >:D

What does it matter who rolls what. There are only 8 classes and you can only do so much in this game. Also I am pretty sure most people who dps do not want to reroll as a healer.

Also I am pretty sure most people who dps do not want to reroll as a healer.

So basically, the 4 scoundrel healers per team all used to be healers before? I don't think so. Before scoundrel healers became PvP gods, teams often didn't have one single healer. That's probably the reason why BW decided to boost up one heal specc above heaven, so that there is more heal in WZs.

Edited by Cretinus

So basically, the 4 scoundrel healers per team all used to be healers before? I don't think so. Before scoundrel healers became PvP gods, teams often didn't have one single healer. That's probably the reason why BW decided to boost one heal specc up to above heaven, so that there is more heal in WZs.

LOL I don't know about you but I never play against teams with four scoundrels or ops.

LOL I don't know about you but I never play against teams with four scoundrels or ops.

I had 3 games on a row with no glowsticks on my team last night. 6 op 2 snipers, 4 ops 3 snipers and a merc and three mercs a pt three ops and a sniper.

Pretty much dominated all three games. Was pretty hilarious watching 5 people get face planted at the same time. Couldn't hold a side node from us for **** lol

You can only stealth while in combat every two minutes if you're a healer Scoundrel/Operative. In the thick of fighting it's quite common (even if you stealth) to be pulled right back out of it quite quickly by stealth scans or AOE attacks.

Otherwise (out of combat), stealthing has a 5 second cooldown.

This pair of scoundrels were doing heal/vanish/heal/vanish/heal/vanish in tandem and seemed to happen instantaneously instead of 5 second delay.

They need to make that cooldown 10 seconds

Hey, i made a new scoundrel healer a bit before 2.0 because i wanted to have one of each of the healer classes. I play as all of them in warzones, though my scoundrel is my only one at level 55 on my current server. Bit of an alt-a-holic who has trouble sticking with one character.