Most powerful Sith Lord ever (essential read)

S_W_LeGenD

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'll allow me to paraphrase something from Blood+

Truth can only be true if the society deems it to be true. Until then, it is just one man's opinion.

Take it how you will, of course. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what I'd say about it.

Eh, I disagree. Two >'s for Vitiate's superiority seems a tad excessive.

You need a '<' between Vitiate and Sidious. Here, I'll show you the right way to do it.

Vitiate < Sidious

So now you know, and knowing is half the battle. :p

They aren't really comparable. One is an entity that can consume galaxies and make Yoda-tier Jedi look like nothing, the other one is a old Sith Lord killed by a broken man in a mechanical suit.

Then returns in a younger clone body and the rest of the feats are far more impressive.

They aren't really comparable. One is an entity that can consume galaxies and make Yoda-tier Jedi look like nothing, the other one is a old Sith Lord killed by a broken man in a mechanical suit.

You're right. They really aren't comparable at all. Sidious is clearly superior.

Glad we got that sorted out.

Then returns in a younger clone body and is beaten by DE Luke in a duel, and then later killed by Han Solo.

No shame in dying to DE Luke. As for Han Solo? He didn't prevent it. He was already in the process of essence transferring into another host. With some very insidious ideas.