Most powerful Sith Lord ever (essential read)

S_W_LeGenD

this is all so very tasty, i can can just proceed being a SW fan without pinch.

the old fossils are gonna feel the pain for some time but i guess they too are gonna get adjusted sooner or later

Indeed. I've been so sad ever since Vitiate was declared non-canon. Such sad, much tears.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is all so very tasty, i can can just proceed being a SW fan without pinch.

the old fossils are gonna feel the pain for some time but i guess they too are gonna get adjusted sooner or later

Im genuinely confused who you're talking to. Yet to find anyone who gives a flying **** what you think...??

Either way, not sure why we'd be upset. Vitiate still has nothing on Sidious, Luke's going to be stupidly overhyped in the new films and either way none of TOR is Canon, such a shame about that. Really.

Also, Fossils? You write like a five year old, but surely you don't think anyone with any knowledge on grammatical structure or proper use of spelling is old.

Edited by Selenial

How much do we know about him? He comes when needed. He can destroy anything. Pull every mob tank every boss dps anything heal anyone... He is the god of gods. He is unknown but known. He is

my best friend

Sounds like robot jesus. :)

Im genuinely confused who you're talking to. Yet to find anyone who gives a flying **** what you think...??

Either way, not sure why we'd be upset. Vitiate still has nothing on Sidious, Luke's going to be stupidly overhyped in the new films and either way none of TOR is Canon, such a shame about that. Really.

Also, Fossils? You write like a five year old, but surely you don't think anyone with any knowledge on grammatical structure or proper use of spelling is old.

This is the same guy that tried arguing "My Non-Canon is more Canon than your Non-Canon." The most basic of premises are lost to him. He actually claimed post ROTJ is less canon than SWTOR despite the fact that Disney sees them each as Non-Canon. Rofl.

Edited by Rhyltran

Being far more powerful then any being in the galaxy (and history up to his time), including Revan and the Dread Masters. Add this onto his old and new collection of hype, and his resurrection feat against the Collation forces. Edited by MarcheseAMM

Being far more powerful then any being in the galaxy (and history up to his time), including Revan and the Dread Masters. Add this onto his old and new collection of hype, and his resurrection feat against the Collation forces.

Which is all fine and dandy, but Sidious is noted as the most powerful Sith Lord in history, not just of his time. Which means he's more powerful than Vitiate too and any other Sith Lord.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Which is all fine and dandy, but Sidious is noted as the most powerful Sith Lord in history, not just of his time. Which means he's more powerful than Vitiate too and any other Sith Lord.

All Sidious's quotes deeming him as the most powerful SIth Lord in history was before the release of Star Wars: The Old Republic. I encourage you to educate yourself on Star Wars lore to comprehend debates on characters. :)

All Sidious's quotes deeming him as the most powerful SIth Lord in history was before the release of Star Wars: The Old Republic. I encourage you to educate yourself on Star Wars lore to comprehend debates on characters. :)

Ok....so? That doesn't make it any less true, there isn't anything contradicting those sources. Sidious is, why is it so hard to accept?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Sourcebooks are written with the content of all available information in Star Wars lore. With Vitiate never existing yet, it therefore cannot be accepted as a valid excuse for the hideous bias that millions of members display daily. Edited by MarcheseAMM

Sourcebooks are written with the content of all available information in Star Wars lore. With Vitiate never existing yet, it therefore cannot be accepted as a valid excuse for the hideous bias that millions of members display daily.

It can be accepted, because no other source has stated anything else. If Vitiate really was, don't you think something by now would have stated him as such?

It has... from codex entries, to SWTORE, to in-game quotes, everyone is now saying Vitiate is the best.

I'm not really recalling the Codexes or in-game quotes and even then, that would seem to be geared towards of that time, not of all time, cause they haven't seen future Sith Lords.

Edit: Ok yeah there is context behind the Encylopedia, it's speaking of TOR's timeline, it's not taking into account the later timelines/future. So yeah...Vitiate's the most powerful in his time...not of all time.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I'm not really recalling the Codexes

"The Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power to become the most dominating Force-user the galaxy has ever seen." ―Star Wars The Old Republic

or in-game quotes

Here is just a handful of quotes from merely the Shadow of Revan expansion:

"In resurrecting the Emperor, Revan believes he will succeed where others have failed. But the Emperor will prove far too powerful--for Revan, or anyone else... No one person--not even Revan--can truly destroy the Emperor.... He will destroy Revan, then move on to the rest of us. In time, he will consume all life in the galaxy... The depths of the Emperor's power are as much a mystery to me as to you. But he is capable of it--I'm certain." ―Darth Marr

"Oricon was affected by the Dread Masters. Even their combined power was insignificant compared to the Emperor... Have some common sense. The Emperor is the dark side incarnate. You wouldn't stand a chance. You're mad to think you'd even stand a chance against his power. You're nothing to him." ―The Second Emperor's Wrath

I don't got the TOR Encyclopedia yet

Here is merely a handful of quotes from one book:

"The Sith Emperor is the most powerful Force-user who has ever existed. Unless this implacable enemy can be defeated, the Jedi Order is doomed." ―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

"The Sith Emperor, history's most powerful dark side master, performed a ritual of incredible scope to consume the life energy of every being on his homeworld." ―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

"Over 300 years ago, the great Jedi heroes Revan and Malak stumbled upon long-hidden Sith Empire's capital of Dromund Kaas, and its ruler - a mysterious, almost godlike avatar of the dark side." ―Star Wars The Old Republi...

"The Emperor is more than a man - he is the living embodiment of the dark side." ―Star Wars The Old Republic E...

"He was a living embodiment of the dark side of the Force who delighted in destroying the minds and spirits of those Jedi who came too close to him." ―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Force Vision depiction of the Emperor consuming the galaxy:

Edited by MarcheseAMM

"The Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power to become the most dominating Force-user the galaxy has ever seen." ―Star Wars The Old Republic

Here is just a handful of quotes from merely the Shadow of Revan expansion:

"In resurrecting the Emperor, Revan believes he will succeed where others have failed. But the Emperor will prove far too powerful--for Revan, or anyone else... No one person--not even Revan--can truly destroy the Emperor.... He will destroy Revan, then move on to the rest of us. In time, he will consume all life in the galaxy... The depths of the Emperor's power are as much a mystery to me as to you. But he is capable of it--I'm certain." ―Darth Marr

"Oricon was affected by the Dread Masters. Even their combined power was insignificant compared to the Emperor... Have some common sense. The Emperor is the dark side incarnate. You wouldn't stand a chance. You're mad to think you'd even stand a chance against his power. You're nothing to him." ―The Second Emperor's Wrath

Here is merely a handful of quotes from one book:

"The Sith Emperor is the most powerful Force-user who has ever existed. Unless this implacable enemy can be defeated, the Jedi Order is doomed." ―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

"The Sith Emperor, history's most powerful dark side master, performed a ritual of incredible scope to consume the life energy of every being on his homeworld." ―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

"Over 300 years ago, the great Jedi heroes Revan and Malak stumbled upon long-hidden Sith Empire's capital of Dromund Kaas, and its ruler - a mysterious, almost godlike avatar of the dark side." ―Star Wars The Old Republi...

"The Emperor is more than a man - he is the living embodiment of the dark side." ―Star Wars The Old Republic E...

"He was a living embodiment of the dark side of the Force who delighted in destroying the minds and spirits of those Jedi who came too close to him." ―Star Wars The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Force Vision depiction of the Emperor consuming the galaxy:

I just confirmed, yes that's all nice and such. But it's speaking of TOR"s timeline through all of those quotes and sources, it's not taking account of future Sith Lords.

A vision is a vision, it doesn't mean that it's gonna come true, just that it's a possibility.