CE boxes are everywhere

SKULLPHYRE

People only wanted them for the Early Access and for Gold Release so they could get in early and have all their in game goodies.

The in game goodies are kind of a joke, and all non-CE purchasers are the ones laughing.

They see my mouse droid crusin'

They be hatin'

Edited by HouseMcCune

People only wanted them for the Early Access and for Gold Release so they could get in early and have all their in game goodies.

The in game goodies are kind of a joke, and all non-CE purchasers are the ones laughing.

I bought the CE and I'm quite pleased with it. Is it $150 worth of stuff? Absolutely not.

It pretty much came down to "I want to spend more money on this game and get every parcel of extra content possible." No, that isn't logical, but I don't think most collectors editions provide savings or bargains or whatever.

They're for collectors.

I got my fancy box and I got my awesome Darth Malgus statue, and a physical security code generator. That is what makes it worth it, not the in-game stuff, although it was nice to not have to buy a speeder at lvl25. Edited by Soche

Amazon has them none are selling on e-bay. I thought these were hard to get. My best buy had 2-3 extra copies yesterday morning.:eek:

All this talk of I can't get mine. Now no one seems to want them.

It's way overpriced in my opinion. More than twice as much as the standard game.

Amazon could have easily received a new shipment of CE's. I also wouldn't base your conclusion on how it's selling on Ebay, not exactly a retailer. All the ones I'm seeing on Ebay the sellers are either selling it to get more than what they payed for it ($150) or they're selling the extras only (mostly the Darth Malgus Statue).

Also, maybe your Best Buy doesn't have a lot of potential TOR players in it's district, every store is different. I have a Best Buy out here in a farming community, yea not exactly a huge number of CE buyers, lol. I'm sure if I went to the Best Buy that's 20 minutes away in the next town I wouldn't find a single CE.

I don't think I've ever bought a collectors edition of anything. By and large, the extras you get rarely interest me.

Doesn't mean that they're not worth it to die-hard Star Wars fans though. I should also imagine a fair few will be sold after Christmas, when kiddies have their Christmas gift money to spend.

I dunno. I wouldn't buy it at present. There's nothing there that's essential.

best looking light armor in game is from the CE vendor, all the ppl be jealous of my sorc at 50 :)

While I do enjoy my items, I wish the Holo Dancer lasted more than 10 secs and the Training Driod was actually used for TRAINING.

Darth Malgy staying in the box, I don't care about him.

I really like the CE and felt it was worth it to support BioWare in their investment for this game. I just framed all the posters that came with the CE. This CE is far superior to other CE's I have paid for.

But that skyrim CE for the 360- what the heck is in that box? A beer keg?

Edited by Lateris

The digital items are pretty lame. The physical items are really nice. I've spent money on dumber things and I payed about 90% of with trade-ins.

It would've been nice if the STAP could've been use before level 25.

surely anyone posting on the forums already has an account....:rolleyes:

No. Pre-ordered. Pre-quited prior to pre-release. :p

Tomorrow(or shortly thereafter) - 10's of thousands of former customers who cried out "terrible!" and then were silenced. :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.