Dread Guards Nightmare overtuned

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the kind words all, an absolutely exhausting marathon of a fight!

Barmy - merc healer

Assasorch - sorc healer

Rabbidus - jugg tank

Emrys - sin tank

Emilia - Sniper

Maloney - Sniper

Syyra - Arsenal merc

Lacedaemon - Vengence jugg

Edited by umbak

Great job guys. Curious if your group composition?

Jug Tank

Sin Tank

Jug (veng)

Sniper

Sniper

Merc

Merc (heals)

Sorc (heals) - Was a dps at the start of the night :p (our operative had connection trouble :< )

No bloodlust, no pilgrim buff.

Edited by Solar_Breeze

Jug Tank

Sin Tank

Jug (veng)

Sniper

Sniper

Merc

Merc (heals)

Sorc (heals) - Was a dps at the start of the night :p (our operative had connection trouble :< )

No bloodlust, no pilgrim buff.

Bloodthirst you nuub! This isn't WoW!

Grats to DILIH for the skill, planning, and fortitude it must have taken to overcome this fight. I've retitled the example video in recognition of your accomplishment.

The point of the thread remains. Nobody who has experienced this fight to the enrage thinks it's not broken.

Grats to DILIH for the skill, planning, and fortitude it must have taken to overcome this fight. I've retitled the example video in recognition of your accomplishment.

The point of the thread remains. Nobody who has experienced this fight to the enrage thinks it's not broken.

Everyone in DiLiH agress that the fight is overtuned which is the original statement, This fight requires enormous amount of dedication, DPS, Healing and tanking positioning with the current damage and enrage timer.

Bloodthirst you nuub! This isn't WoW!

Blood anything at this point :p

I don't think the fight is overtuned personally. It is an amazing test of dps, tanking and healing.

I would like to see a couple of changes maybe 5-10 seconds + on the enrage. Slighly longer to drop the red circles will be more melee friendly.

Edited by Solar_Breeze

Everyone in DiLiH agress that the fight is overtuned which is the original statement, This fight requires enormous amount of dedication, DPS, Healing and tanking positioning with the current damage and enrage timer.

how long till you post the video? I got family over but I wanna watch this first:P

Lol. Obviously the fight is broken and will get nerfed. Doesn't mean it's impossible. It's been proved tonight that 99% of you thinking the fight unbeatable have no idea what your talking about. So glad somebody killed it. Didn't even care if my guild did it 1st or not. Just wanted all the cry babies saying contents is to hard to kill to be proved wrong.

how long till you post the video? I got family over but I wanna watch this first:P

I don't have an ETA. Our Sorc filmed it. He's probably going to upload it in the near future. We thought we almost didn't record the fight but luckily our Sorc catched it.

Lol. Obviously the fight is broken and will get nerfed. Doesn't mean it's impossible. It's been proved tonight that 99% of you thinking the fight unbeatable have no idea what your talking about. So glad somebody killed it. Didn't even care if my guild did it 1st or not. Just wanted all the cry babies saying contents is to hard to kill to be proved wrong.

Completely missing the point there, ankle-biter.

I don't have an ETA. Our Sorc filmed it. He's probably going to upload it in the near future. We thought we almost didn't record the fight but luckily our Sorc catched it.

aight Ill check back after dinner grats

Wow, double whammy of a way to debunk that it was:

1) Impossible

2) possible but only with a specific comp, or specific buffs

I am far from convinced on #2. Very interesting that they did it without a Marauder for Bloodthirst. But, they still had a Sorc healer, didn't have a Powertech or Assassin DPS, and were very light on melee DPS.

Nonetheless, it's a very impressive kill and congrats to those guys.

Yeah our marauder was'nt available this weekend but running two melee we found mote placement was very messy and some rogue red circles were popping up in the middle on leaps. Perhaps slightly longer for the red circles to drop after the initial cast on a player would make the fight slightly more friendly to melee in regards to spatial management.

We almost went 4 ranged but our op healer had some rather hefty technical problems so had our sorc dps respec healer.

Thank you for the kind words all, an absolutely exhausting marathon of a fight!
sounds like an actual NiM fight in this game:)

would you guys have preferred to full clear this new operation in 2 days? :|

gj :cool:

Edited by paowee

sounds like an actual NiM fight in this game:)

would you guys have preferred to full clear this new operation in 2 days? :|

gj :cool:

Felt like the first ever NiM worthy fight in game, I wouldn't want to see it changed (or if it must be changed make it optional so people can do it at that level of difficulty for fun.)

Edited by Solar_Breeze