Achievements Help

Glopper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome graphic! Thanks for putting this together. FYI though, the Imperial Artillery Droid is broken. You will get credit for the achievement, but then a new uncompleted Imperial Artillery Droid entry will be left on the list.

Also, the SIS Watchman for the Imperial kill credit is still MIA.

The Imperial Artillery Droid is NOT Broken, just incredibly annoying. The first one to kill is the champion mob outside the Imperial Base. The SECOND one you need to engage a mob at the imperial base (my guild attacked the mob right by the shuttle) and an elite Imperial Artillery Droid will spawn, that when killed covers the other part of the achievement.

Don't see these on the map. Anyone know where to find the republic sergeant and jedi blademaster for the Tyrant of Ilum achievement?

I'm not sure, but there were some mobs found in the heroic area for imperials. One of them I had to spawn the mobs from the heroic Poisonous Strategies in order to kill a Jedi.

Don't see these on the map. Anyone know where to find the republic sergeant and jedi blademaster for the Tyrant of Ilum achievement?

Several of the enemies needed for both the Tyrant and Liberator of Illum achievements are only found in phases for the Illum planet missions.

Bookmarked. Really awesome work. You do seem to miss both Jedi Blademaster and Republic Sergeant on Ilum tho, which happens to be the only 2 I'm missing. Anyone able to help me out?

*Edit. Both were in instanced Ilum questline.

Edited by Amantino

• 4 weeks later...

Really great resource (my Guild has been using it to work our way through the Named Boss cheevos), but I ran into an update to suggest on Corellia:

CORELLIA:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1pzuxMrP-8Idtwrp6bEpVgw8OPJcLiXVmhIRb5SKa-xc/edit?usp=sharing

If you see any error or missing things, don't hesitate to notify me.

In the KILLS section you specifically mention K2 (Prototype RK-4 Sentinel) and K7 (Jimme Weasel) are "rep-friendly | user empire character".

It'd be useful to also note the following:

"K1 > Lord Rashal

imp-friendly | use republic character"

"K8 > Admiral Kalmic

republic territory | use republic character"

I'm pretty sure Imperial characters can't access the Blastfield Shipyards area or, if they can somehow, Admiral Kalmic is probably imp-friendly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
TATOOINE

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1cmK1vQpQBqk5QTlIRqvlmP3JGGkUDqE-3nWMTWf_Tkc/edit?usp=sharing

If you see any error or missing things, don't hesitate to notify me.

In the hopes that this is still being updated, or at least used...a few more suggested updates for the Tatooine image.

1. Kills > K10 - Polarin : Since he's Republic-only, maybe put him in the Blue 'Republic' section?
  2. Republic - Kills > K1 - Seigfrod Grey : This is misleading, as it suggests it's a Republic-only kill. It's actually an Imperial-only kill, so should probably be in the red table
  3. Imperial - Kills > K1 > Sith Lord Towe : Same deal. He's actually a Republic-only kill, so he should probably be in the blue/Republic table. Maybe also put a note that he's inside Rennar Base, Level 50, but you can get him without being PVP-flagged

Edited by AlixMV

I am currently trying to complete Liberator of Ilum i have killed all of these and it's not updating in my achievement log

K1 > Artillery Droid

K2 > Officer

K3 > Assault Droid

K4 > Sith Monitor

K5 > Major

K6 > Reclamation Droid

K7 > Commander Ardot

K8 > Sith Duelist

K9 > Sith Master

K10 > Sith Defender

K11 > Imperial infantry captain

Am I missing anything? any reason why it's not updating?

Thx

• 1 month later...
The Imperial Artillery Droid is NOT Broken, just incredibly annoying. The first one to kill is the champion mob outside the Imperial Base. The SECOND one you need to engage a mob at the imperial base (my guild attacked the mob right by the shuttle) and an elite Imperial Artillery Droid will spawn, that when killed covers the other part of the achievement.

I just did that and it worked as descibed! Cheers :)

Can't find the Jedi Blademaster and the Republic Sergeant anywhere... Any ideas?

Edited by Wriwnas

Can't find the Jedi Blademaster and the Republic Sergeant anywhere... Any ideas?

Ok, as I thought they can be found inside phases while u r doing the Ilum story line.

If u have already completed it... just help out someone leveling on that planet...

Republic Sergeant

Quest: Shoring up the defences - Final Stage

Jedi Blademaster

Quest: A new Order

Was using your map of Voss and there are a few entries missing

Boss Zraska (probably the one marked as 13 as Zraskaht, if so disregard, was down when i passed thru his area)

Krakkus

Zukkus

Krakkus & Zukkus are located at 896 505.

Spectacular guides, thanks contributors. This needs a sticky!

If anyone wants the coordinates as well, my guild has a few guides for the champion achievements:

[Guide] Champion of Voss

[Guide] Champion of Tatooine

[Guide] Champion of Taris

• 4 months later...

Looking for maps that have all the different types of mobs on them for the achievements. Like elite droids, etc. For example, I'm on Balmorra right now, working my way down the planets alphabetically and I see the achievement Balmorra: Demolishing Imperial Droids.

There's an area 4 quest on Balmorra, Trash to Treasure that takes place in Sundari Flatlands (665, 1192). The pickup happened for me at 549, 1362.

This is a good location for Republic players looking to complete the achievement Balmorra: Demolishing Imperial Droids as it has a lot of elite droids.

Edited by RandyL