So is Dantooine the next expansion planet?

Danylko

Dantooine is a lot more than just a farming planet.

It would make sense for the Jedi to be there because of the old Jedi enclave. There are also ruined Sith temples on the planet (at least there were in SWG) and I'd wager it was once inhabited by Sith in great numbers. It also houses the star map so it has Rakata stuff in there as well.

There's also Quenkers! I miss those lil buggers. :p

But really though. Considering that the Empire is now on the defensive, I doubt the next planet is some remote location like Dantooine. Most likely, Ziost or another large Imperial settlement will be next as the Imps are in no position to attack anything at this point.

Kashyyyk would be the best, in my opinion. On the plus side, the amount of voice actors they would need to pay would be less than a basic speaking planet because the Wookiees don't speak basic.

Kashyyk would be fine indeed.

I would love to join the brave Trandoshan in their eternal quest of ridding that planet of its virus known as the wookiee.

I just wouldn't know, how the imperial classes would fit in... would they stop my light-sided jedi in its quest to destroy all wookiee or maybe they could work together? Maybe the imperials want to save the wookiee as cheap slave laborer (just do not give them any complicated tasks).

Whatever planet it will be, PLEASE don't make it a corridor like Makeb. Make it t least like Tatooine.:csw_tattooine:
Lmao. If you hover over the planet icon in your post it says it's "Tattooine." Home of the best tattoo parlor in the galaxy, I suppose. Whatafail. Seriously.

Lehon would be most interesting, coming back to it after all this time,

especially since it'd be a nice way to reintroduce Revan after he just poofed from the Foundry after the Emperor's Wrath and co march through his droids and face him in battle.

seeing what it looks like, how the Rakata have evolved on that world...Lehon gets my vote.

THIS, Lehon would be awesome! And a new EV style OP to go with it. Would also like Dxun/Onderon.

Whatever planet it will be, PLEASE don't make it a corridor like Makeb. Make it t least like Tatooine.:csw_tattooine:

I agree.I just did it with one chr and that was enough.I just couldn't get into it.I have done all 8 stories.Several twice with the other advance class.Makeb was Make boring.

Dantooine...<looks down to the ground>...they're on Dantooine.

Erm, well they would be if it were in game, which would be cool, I liked the iterations in the other games. Would like to see it expanded and what it is like after the little bit of trouble it was having during Revans and the Exiles times. Maybe throw in a reference to Kreia, maybe get her armor or lightsaber or something.

I would love to actually see either Naboo or Zeltros.

Naboo because you can essentially have 4 worlds there, with the beautiful Naboo cities, the outside grasslands, swamps, and then underwater with Otoh Gunga and similar cities. Remember, not every Gungan was as annoying as Jar Jar (although I understand this is probably up to a personal preference).

Now Zeltros is something I could see as the next Makeb. You could release Zeltrons as a new race with this as the new planet. To describe Zeltros - its a total pleasure planet. If Nar Shaadaa is Las Vegas, Zeltros is a combination of Beverly Hills and New Orleans during Mardi Gras with the hosts of the party being Skrillex, Deadmous and Daft Punk - planet is one big nonstop party/rave filled with beautiful people and tourists.

"All Zeltrons are obsessed with romance. When they cannot love, they fight. Both are sports to them. Coupled with their love of gambling, it makes one Zeltron in the grip of enthusiasm a formidable enemy. A pack of adolescents is virtually a force of nature." ―Lumiya[src]A Zeltron Sith General during the New Sith Wars

Zeltron culture was highly influenced by sexuality and the pursuit of pleasure in general. Most of their art and literature was devoted to the subject, producing some of the raciest pieces in the galaxy. They looked upon monogamy as a quaint, but impractical, practice. They were also very gifted with holograms, and were the creators of Hologram Fun World. Their Elixir of Infatuation was notorious for its powerful amorous effects.

Zeltrons were known to dress in wildly colorful or revealing attire. It was common to see Zeltrons wearing shockingly bright shades of neon colors in wildly designed bikinis, or nearly skin tight clothing of other sorts with bizarre color designs, patterns, and symbols.

Zeltrons were often stereotyped as lazy thrill-seekers, owing to their hedonistic pursuits. Indeed, their homeworld of Zeltros thrived as a luxury world and "party planet," as much for their own good as for others. If anyone wasn't having a good time on Zeltros, the Zeltrons would certainly know of it, and would do their best to correct it. Though their first inclination was to love; if pushed to do so, Zeltrons could prove to be formidable warriors.

A place like this would make an awesome place for smugglers and the intrigue of imperial agents, and provide some more comedic moments for more straight-laced jedi and narrow-visioned sith. I'd imagine a bounty hunter might have some fun here operating in the back alleys of Zeltron and a Trooper might have to take care that he handles his/her business in a place that SCREAMS R&R. Also a great place to have a proper SSR as stuff like that would practically be celebrated there, on some crazy, anything goes and nobody judges planet. Also the perfect place for some madman planning some diaboloical scheme to hide - as no one would suspect. :)

Kessel:

1) Could tie into the Hutts' power play from Makeb.

2) Could involve the Dreadguard and Centerpoint Station.

3) I imagine even the Grey Secant would be interested in visiting to collect data.

All three emerging story lines could merge together.

Although I'd like to see Kashyyyk, I think that Rakata Prime is a better fit:

- the Rakata are a big part of KOTOR and hence the back story and lore for TOR.

- it's a very dangerous planet - but it's a tropical planet so it's nice looking (I've spent too long grinding depressing end-game zones in WoW)

- given its the home of the Rakatan Empire which also had a tractor beam to attract ships for the last few thousands of years there is probably all sorts of very desirable ancient technology there and nastiness ie interesting zone quests, pvp zones, ops and FPs.

So I vote Rakata Prime. It makes sense for lots of reasons.