Make the new Human hairstyles applicable to Cyborgs

Konerok

Don't hold your breath. Look for "Cyborg hairstyles" and "Cyborg cybernetics" packages in the CM.

Sad but true. (Even sadder is the fact that, despite not having a Cyborg character and not wanting one, I'll probably still buy the unlocks...)

I wish my Pureblood could have that awesome long hair.

Edited by DarthVitrial

Or how about make cyborgs NOT look like humans with poor taste in facial accouterments...

... seriously, when I first started playing the game and saw "cyborg" I thought "cyborg" (as in half human half machine). This is not cyborg, this is a human with stupid facial jewelry.

Cyborgs have cyborg parts:

Google Image Search: Cyborg

So let the human hairstyles apply to humans only.... let's make cyborgs actually something good.

i.e. Cyborgs should look closer to this.

Edited by SavingPrincess
Add Content

Or how about make cyborgs NOT look like humans with poor taste in facial accouterments...

... seriously, when I first started playing the game and saw "cyborg" I thought "cyborg" (as in half human half machine). This is not cyborg, this is a human with stupid facial jewelry.

Cyborgs have cyborg parts:

Google Image Search: Cyborg

So let the human hairstyles apply to humans only.... let's make cyborgs actually something good.

i.e. Cyborgs should look closer to this.

I agree with this. Cyborgs always felt kind of thrown together. They really could be so much more "cyborgy".

Dont you people get it already? We are nothing but wallets with a screen-name to them. They dont care that their player base is getting REALLY tired of their nickel and diming. They dont care that over 1 million people told them this game wasnt worth even $15/month. They dont care hat theyve started saving all actual new content for an extra charge.

All they care about is that they can make $5 more per person who buys their stupid **** unlocks.

The good news is that theyll eventually learn their lesson.

The bad news is that it will take another mass exodus of subs-- a mass exodus that will destroy any profits that keep the game running.

There is really no reason, that any of the races shouldn't get the new hair styles offered (except rattatakis).

No reason, except that the company running this game wants to milk us for every living penny. Oh, and then milk us again, when we expect to actually use it.:mad:

• 8 months later...
Dont you people get it already? We are nothing but wallets with a screen-name to them. They dont care that their player base is getting REALLY tired of their nickel and diming. They dont care that over 1 million people told them this game wasnt worth even $15/month. They dont care hat theyve started saving all actual new content for an extra charge.

All they care about is that they can make $5 more per person who buys their stupid **** unlocks.

The good news is that theyll eventually learn their lesson.

The bad news is that it will take another mass exodus of subs-- a mass exodus that will destroy any profits that keep the game running.

You're right, but most MMORPGs are going F2P and even when they are not F2P they still nickel and dime. Every single one. Some are better about it than others (TERA) but some go too far such as locking out content.

Still want the hairstyles though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.