PvP Guild Premades

MythosHero

Thats a quote I'm going to remember for the rest of my days.

there's a 90s teen rom-com that I like for some reason (adapted by the guy who created Veronica Mars). anyway, "people like them need people like you. otherwise there's just more garbage with nobody to clean it up."

...in unranked warzones.

I'll not be naming names, but honestly, how sad do you need to be to take full teams of people whose full-time job is PvP and go up against PUGs for three hours a day? Go back to the big kids' playground where you belong, please? What you're doing would be roughly comparable to a team of Underworld-geared raiders hunting starter-planet World Bosses (except, you know, with real players instead) for little more than a weekly and the warm, fuzzy feeling of accomplishment.

True, everyone's entitled to enjoy the game however they choose, and some people just want to finish their weekly with as little effort as possible, but a lot of these people who get tired of the game and quit are those who only take the path of least resistance and blow through the content like it's a chore.

Games are meant to be challenging; that's what makes them fun. Give yourselves a challenge sometime. I guarantee it will be more enjoyable for you than triumphantly carpet-bombing herds of comatose lobotomy patients.

Rant over. ^-^

Funny thing while reading this my solo queue popped and I went into a Alderaan Civil War only to play as a pug against a dual premade. In less than 30 seconds they had snow and grass and we were fighting most of the team in the middle because it wasn't yet capped. The ONLY thing you can do is leave.

This i bullying plain and simple. If more of us actually call and complain about this non-faction specific bullying practice they will eventually understand and FIX the problem.

THEY NEED TO: Match groups with groups and not fill a solo's around a group. Right now it's obvious they are ordering people by when they hit the queue button. It's not working because the premades are only farming the non-ranked solo players.

Again, call and complain. You will feel better and you will make a difference.

Funny thing while reading this my solo queue popped and I went into a Alderaan Civil War only to play as a pug against a dual premade. In less than 30 seconds they had snow and grass and we were fighting most of the team in the middle because it wasn't yet capped. The ONLY thing you can do is leave.

This i bullying plain and simple. If more of us actually call and complain about this non-faction specific bullying practice they will eventually understand and FIX the problem.

Let me guess, first MMO? To grant you some perspective, in WoW you can queue a full premade as in 10/10 players, 15/15 players or 40/40 players for a warzone. In old school SWG you could grief people in PvP to the point it would take them an hour to get their character able to PvP again, not to mention, trash their armor and weapons which were un-repairable in the sense you've come to expect from MMOs.

PvP isn't about hugging it out, PvP is about clubbing the other team over the head until they stop moving. If you can't deal with it, don't queue.

Let me guess, first MMO? To grant you some perspective, in WoW you can queue a full premade as in 10/10 players, 15/15 players or 40/40 players for a warzone. In old school SWG you could grief people in PvP to the point it would take them an hour to get their character able to PvP again, not to mention, trash their armor and weapons which were un-repairable in the sense you've come to expect from MMOs.

PvP isn't about hugging it out, PvP is about clubbing the other team over the head until they stop moving. If you can't deal with it, don't queue.

I'm pretty sure this is not the case for regular battlegrounds. why do I say this? read here

/shrug

just clarifying. ;)

I have to admit, I do get a bit angry and feel screwed for no reason when I end up in a full pug and the opposite team has two 4m grps. I mean...same faction, that should never ever happen, but it does...a lot.

I miss SWG :( I ran around overt all the time f'ing ppl up with my 1200max LVA with mind fire and my 320 min 300 max stun baton :D

Edited by Morce
added color to bolded text

I miss SWG :( I ran around overt all the time f'ing ppl up with my 1200max LVA with mind fire and my 320 min 300 max stun baton :D

I miss my AoE Mind Disease C made with legendary spider venom and would one tick black bar people.

You would think that with all the different guild members posting in here (at least from what I see of the sigs) that it wouldn't be hard to get RWZs going on this server. Either way, I'd love to get some Rateds going.

You would think that with all the different guild members posting in here (at least from what I see of the sigs) that it wouldn't be hard to get RWZs going on this server. Either way, I'd love to get some Rateds going.

Well, the Holiday guilds are working on building a team for rated. Hopefully, in another few weeks or so, we'll be ready to enter and become canon fodder for a little while at least.

i miss SWG. you could never get bored with that game. well prior to the combat upgrade:mad:

I know I never was...until the CU/NGE... :(

As for forming a rated group, there's only 2 people in my guild actively playing. Not sure what kind of threat we'd be. :) I'm also leveling up a Scoundrel since the few people we do play with (outside of our 2) doesn't include many healers (and I'm a better healer honestly...).

After I get Swij to 55, I'd be down with "cross-guild" rated groups. I mean, I'm sure we all have played in matches with each other. No reason we cant all get on the same chat program and try a rated game out.

Swijr

Edited by Swijr